Moto Series Round 1 May 2-4

TRMN8TR

It can't be any worse than the midget can I had on mine originally. Ask Kev about hearing that thing in his face coming out of the carousel at Nelson.

actually pretty happy with it overall for a big ass patch...considering grinding it out and re-welding, but I have a bunch of other crap to fix before the weekend.

I'm 90% ready. Got new clip-on parts so those are back on instead of the stock ones. Made a new bracket for the brake fluid resevoir. GPR stabilizer is remounted after a rebuild since it leaked all the fluid out at Jennings. (Hopefully doesn't leak for a 3rd time.....) I put new pads and rotors on the front. Last on the list is to change the oil before the weekend and I'll be all set.

Got suspension installed last night.  Working on getting axles and rotors still. :(  Just picked up oil for the new genny and need to get that started and run for a little bit.  Still have to do all the stuff to the trailer and it's been raining for several days now here which doesn't help.

Still not looking good at this point but we'll see.

I need to flip my rear tire and put a new front on when I get there in the morning.

I havent gotten any updates on my generator order either..... so idk where the f that is. Hoping I dont have to mooch off Ryan all day.

Damn, Brando, you got a lot of shit done last night!  Good work.  Also, very glad to hear that we are still in possession of the little Asian's generator, good stuff. haha

New number plates, brake pads, and rear sets on. New set of rain tires should be here tomorrow.  Bodywork touched up as much as possible.  Should be good to go!

Bought a small HF trailer (used) on Saturday.  Got the tiedowns and wheel chock installed.  Took to get weighed; bought plate.  Bled brakes.  Fixed/adjusted misc. bodywork.  Bought and installed GPR V1 stabilizer (used).  Ready to go.

Bought a small HF trailer (used) on Saturday.  Got the tiedowns and wheel chock installed.  Took to get weighed; bought plate.  Bled brakes.  Fixed/adjusted misc. bodywork.  Bought and installed GPR V1 stabilizer (used).  Ready to go.

Nice!

Grease the bearings on that trailer ....I'd even go as far as to pop the cap off and pump some through.

My bike is on stands waiting for the weekend. Borrowing Kevypoo's pop's trailer this round and loading that up Friday. Rains to get just in case, and gas up. Did the usual pre-season clean and prep this last week. Stoked to run rain or shine, and still probably slow as shit, lol.

I'm gonna grease your bearings AND pump some through when I see you on Saturday, Ryan.

I knew without a shadow of a doubt someone would take advantage of that quote.

As usual, I'm waiting till the last possible second to actually assemble my bike.  Still need to weld the fairing stay together, fill rad, install exhaust again, make a brake reservoir support bracket, balance wheels, re-bleed brakes, throw sliders on, maybe pull wheels off street bike to mount extra extra set of tires so they are ready for putnam....hmmm probably more.

Bought a small HF trailer (used) on Saturday. Got the tiedowns and wheel chock installed. Took to get weighed; bought plate. Bled brakes. Fixed/adjusted misc. bodywork. Bought and installed GPR V1 stabilizer (used). Ready to go.

Oh yeah, and switched out coolant for water wetter.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna grease your bearings AND pump some through when I see you on Saturday, Ryan.

Fuck, when you talk dirty I get so hard.  If I was going I can 100% promise you I would be railing you the second I crossed the back straight, in the grass, truck bed, roof, I wouldn't even care.

Then I'd just run naked through the pits and start railing everyone on OR, over and over again.  Fuck racing, let's just have an orgy.

Did I go too far?  Sorry, kid just fell asleep and I am home alone, got me thinking of Matt's sexy ginger ass.

Damn, Brando, you got a lot of shit done last night!  Good work.  Also, very glad to hear that we are still in possession of the little Asian's generator, good stuff. haha

New number plates, brake pads, and rear sets on. New set of rain tires should be here tomorrow.  Bodywork touched up as much as possible.  Should be good to go!

Don't touch the body up to much Soren still needs his "hole"

Signed up for Race school, and generator is getting delivered today. Things are coming together.

Bike is ready,picking up genny later today and getting my race license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk