Moto Series Round 1 May 2-4

TRMN8TR

Craig make sure you check my bike before we leave for Putnam, don't any surprises (like a hole in the radiator I didn't catch) :) .  Just got done watching the go pro video of the 20 the shrapnel that was kicked up in the back straight was unbelievable!!!!! 

I looked tonight but will look again.

I saw all of the emails between them. The way he found out they weren't getting contingency was shitty. Instead of providing tires to Todd for him to sell for them he was going to have to buy them with no return policy at the end of the year for one he couldn't sell. I don't know that he could afford 2 brands at this time. 

There's always two sides to every story, man. 

I had the same problem. Unfortunately I'll probably be putting them up for sale cause I just don't see them stretching enough to fit.

Brando, I've heard that steaming them before putting them on will help, like steam iron steam(don't iron), or a steamer, does Sam have one?  If not I know Jinu likes to look all cute and shiat so ask him.

Other option I've heard is wetting them slightly then wearing them in the sun and like doing squats.

Also dude those pics, SCARY for sure. 

nothing new to report on NL, suffice to say I will race there if the track surface is brought back to a condition similar to last year's ....

FWIW, last yeat when I went to Putnum I walked the tracked.  I observed that over most of the track surface there were fine hairling like cracks everywhere ... the precurser to furhter surface degradation.  Be curious to know how other northern clime tracks made it through the winter.

Putnam has already confirmed a repave in the next 2 to 3 years. Due to the new "club" thing they are doing. Putnam is dropping a lot of money to upgrade the whole facility

Did they or are they transitioning to new ownership?

I always suspect that's the case when someone suddenly sinks money into a track.  WERA racing there is also a sign that something has changed.  I know Sean had some trust issues with the current (previous?) owner's son.  If I understand that conflict correctly, the son told Sean one thing, then later the father disagreed and claimed his son would not (or should not) have said that.  Son then claimed he never told Sean WERA was allowed to ___________.  Sean confronted them both with an email from the son saying exactly what they were claiming would not have been and was not said...  Their refusal to admit their mistake has kept WERA from racing Putnam for years, but it's on the 2014 schedule.

Did they or are they transitioning to new ownership?

Their refusal to admit their mistake has kept WERA from racing Putnam for years, but it's on the 2014 schedule.

Putnam is not on the WERA schedule.  Where did you see this?

Putnam is not on the WERA schedule.  Where did you see this?

My mistake - the 2015 schedule.   I read this thread weeks ago and either disregarded or failed to note the 2015http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=315068&highlight=Putnam

If it was an April Fool's joke, Sean played along.

**edit - I just caught his comment about the 2015 Indy GP...  Nevermind.  over a month later, and I'm still falling for it :p 

Edited by redkow97

My mistake - the 2015 schedule.   I read this thread weeks ago and either disregarded or failed to note the 2015http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=315068&highlight=Putnam

If it was an April Fool's joke, Sean played along.

Definitely a April Fool's joke.  Sean said something about not coming back to Putnam unless something was changed about the Turn 10 wall.