Ohio Ain't So Bad

chevysoldier

I think they left a ton of better choices off, but here are a few ones worth visiting;

Ye Olde Mill in Utica, OH, home of Velvet Icecream.  Trust me, well worth the quick trip out there for some fresh icecream.

Malabar Farm in Mansfield, OH, home of Louis Bromfield, famous writer.  More just because it's a cool place to take kids and just hike, be outside, and around nature.  Small working farm there, and they have a great maple syrup festival. 

Obviously there are more, but those are 2 that I would put over things like Donatos and Skyline.

• Upvote 2

I think they left a ton of better choices off, but here are a few ones worth visiting;

Ye Olde Mill in Utica, OH, home of Velvet Icecream. Trust me, well worth the quick trip out there for some fresh icecream.

Malabar Farm in Mansfield, OH, home of Louis Bromfield, famous writer. More just because it's a cool place to take kids and just hike, be outside, and around nature. Small working farm there, and they have a great maple syrup festival.

Obviously there are more, but those are 2 that I would put over things like Donatos and Skyline.

Malabar is beautiful, I need to take the wife there someday.

• Upvote 2