Honda bikes?

EagleCock

I wanted to get some opinions from fellow bikers, and since you're in Columbus, I am killing 2 birds with 1 stone...

I am in the market to buy a new bike. I have/had a 2001 CBR 600F4i but I wrecked it and the insurance company is buying it from me. I'll put the details and pics in the off-topic section later... :(

So, I want to buy another honda; just seem to fit me the best and I really loved my F4i...where is a good place to buy another honda? I was lucky and found mine up at cycle search in delaware, but they also have other makes. I have seen Honda northwest, Honda Marysville, and John Hinderer all sell them, but I didn't know if anyone here had experience with another place that was solid. I've got the cash in hand, but I don't want to settle for a bike that I won't like at the end of this summer. But at the same time, I am not trying to drive to kansas to buy a bike...I am looking at upgrading too - maybe a 600RR or even RC51. If you've got any advice, please lay it on me. I want to get back on the rode so badly, and it figures the weather is finally starting to get nice! I know the day I buy my bike, it's going to start raining for 40days/40 nights. Thanks!

If you send me a PM or just post how much you want to spend, color choice if it matters, engine size-if it matters, and the oldest year you are willing to go... I will find you the best deal for your money. I am good at this game. I just basically stole the Ducati I bought... Lets just say I could sell it for Retail and make almost $3,500. Ha. I dont know why, but people seem to let me talk them down :dunno: I will make sure it is within 2-3 hours driving distance away too, if 2-3 hours is ok. Let me know.....

Here is my two cents.....

Honda NW!! :banana: See what they have there and they do have a sister store here Cleveland so if that store has something you really, really like they can bring it down. I really like Honda NW. I got mine there, so did Satan and Towtruckin. Good people.

Also try Cycle Search. You never know what they may have! Also good people!!

here is my 2

i had an 2002 f4i good bike but i out grew it pretty fast.if you are forced to buy another bike u should upgrade.a 600 rr is a good chioce but again u will out grow just real fast.i bought a 2005 rc51 if you like horsepower and a bike that you will see all the time. go with a 1000 rr.now if you want a bike with lots of low end power looks good not alot of them around and loud as hell with pipes go with the rc51.this bike handles its ass off. solid bike.but then again i own one.also you could just buy a 600 and wait to 2008 and get the new 1000 rr.

i believe our retail shop has a 600rr, we just sold a nice rc. got a REALLY clean 06 r6 at the salvage store in delaware for about 6495 i believe. got some real nice bikes right now actually. you should swing up to cycle search sometime soon.

I was up at the retail shop today and the only bike that really caught my eye was the RC51, but it's got a lot of miles on it = 26,xxx. I gave my name and number to the guy working today and he said he's got a tribal 600RR that may be available. Can you get me any more info on the 600RR you mentioned?

I hate Honda NW. I've been up there plenty of times looking at bikes sometimes just looking and sometimes willing to make a purchase. They completely ignore me. I can understand giving me some breathing room but these fools completely ignore me. If you want a bike with zero miles on it you will not find a better deal than here...

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZxtremehonda1