Honda bikes?

EagleCock

yea, I picked up an 03 600RR with less than 3k miles on it. it's getting delivered tonight from FL, but I am still anxious...everything cost me $5300 which was better than anything local I could find. Yotaman was "the man" and did offer to help me out - thanks again! I'm excited to get out and actually ride with everyone now that I am back on 2 wheels :banana:

She is here! I just got my "new" 2003 CBR600RR to replace the F4i R.I.P.

I got a great deal on it from FLA and she's here in OH ready for the sunshine!

I've got to give a shoutout to Matt from "Freedom Bike & Trike", if you ever need a bike shipped, he is your man! I told him about the site and he may come and check it out. He found me through uship and gave me the best deal to ship my bike 1,000 miles home.

:banana:

So the bike is completely stock and has only 2,9xx miles on her, it was such a steal! I am ready to rip off the stock turn signals and get a pipe too. Anyway, I am super stoked and there are pics in the picture section if you wanna check her out...I am finally ready for bike night on Monday!

:honda:

img6463ba1.jpg

sweet bike dude. See you on the streets.

That's awesome that you were able to buy the bike on ebay and not get screwed. BTW, how were you able to avoid getting screwed? Did you buy it from a person or a store in FL? How do you know you weren't getting a salvage title etc?

Satan! What did you do to your girl?! Why is she such a Honda fan? Are you too? Something went wrong in her upbringing I'm starting to notice with this Honda Sherade. :dunno::lol:

Honda is taking over! Face it! :thefinger:

I bought it from a dealership on eBay, I guess my bike was a trade in for a car. Guy told me it was an older dude who was going through his midlife crisis...who knows for sure though. I made sure I got plenty of pics and all before I made my best offer of $5k. I was still really nervous though because it's risky buying anything you've never seen...

The shipping was done through a website uship.com it's like eBay in the sense that people place bids to ship your bike or car. You just give location and when you want it, then they bid for your business. As I stated earlier, Matt from Freedom Bike and Trike made an offer of $300 and was willing to get it the next morning. Every other offer I had was closer to the $700 range...I almost was going to go to FL myself. I accepted his bid and everything worked out perfectly. He was cool as hell too, he really kept in contact with me the whole time before the shipping. Bike was picked up Monday morning in Orlando and I had it Wednesday night at 8pm.