Hocking this Saturday?

Calinazaret

I've never been to hocking hills and I thought I'd give it a go this weekend so I'm at least slightly familiar before the epic ride. Anyone want to go with? I'll be coming from Deer Creek area and looking to go in the morning.

Csba?

http://www.ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/104592-Ohio-CSBA-ride-May-10th

I was riding the roads in that area this morning and they were generally in very good shape. FYI the stretch of 374 just off of 33 seemed to have a lot of gravel and it was hard to see. I actually lost the front end at one point and somehow saved it.

http://www.ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/104592-Ohio-CSBA-ride-May-10th

I was riding the roads in that area this morning and they were generally in very good shape. FYI the stretch of 374 just off of 33 seemed to have a lot of gravel and it was hard to see. I actually lost the front end at one point and somehow saved it.

I probably won't be awake before 9.

• Upvote 1

Hocking on weekend.......not good, shit tons of traffic and lots of cars pulling in and out of everywhere. I would find another route to ride on the weekends when the weather is nice, leave Hocking for a day ride during the week. Just my opinion and experiences is all. :)

• Upvote 1

Hocking on weekend.......not good, shit tons of traffic and lots of cars pulling in and out of everywhere. I would find another route to ride on the weekends when the weather is nice, leave Hocking for a day ride during the week. Just my opinion and experiences is all. :)

That's good advice. Although, I'm from California where it's like that all the time every day everywhere. So usually other people's idea of heavy traffic is not the same as mine :-P

• Upvote 1

That's good advice. Although, I'm from California where it's like that all the time every day everywhere. So usually other people's idea of heavy traffic is not the same as mine :-P

Heavy traffic in Hocking consists of tractors, old people, etc.

• Upvote 1

Heavy traffic in Hocking consists of tractors, old people, etc.

Add in tourists and lots of hikers too, oh and the occasional Amish buggy or more. And yeah I have been to Cali a few times, for sure much too much traffic and congestion for this fella. I love riding the Hocking area, but I just try to avoid it on the weekends Hey Ben you still have that front tire?

Add in tourists and lots of hikers too, oh and the occasional Amish buggy or more. And yeah I have been to Cali a few times, for sure much too much traffic and congestion for this fella. I love riding the Hocking area, but I just try to avoid it on the weekends Hey Ben you still have that front tire?

I do. Come get it. :)

I will be great to have all of you join us for the CSBA ride. I am hoping the weather holds out for it, will have a better idea tomorrow afternoon. The route we are doing is not bad with traffic before noon, we have done this route many times on Saturday mornings without any traffic problems. I may actually pre-ride the route this afternoon since the weather is going to be awesome.

Shameless plug for my mom, she has a shop in the Rockbridge Market with jewerly, soaps, candles, etc.  First building on the right.

Caliazaret I'm sure she will recognize the bike (actually not so sure lol).  If any of you decide to stop in tell her you all used to (sadface) ride with me.

Shameless plug for my mom, she has a shop in the Rockbridge Market with jewerly, soaps, candles, etc. First building on the right.

Caliazaret I'm sure she will recognize the bike (actually not so sure lol). If any of you decide to stop in tell her you all used to (sadface) ride with me.

Hehe sure thing :-)