Charging batteries for GoPro 3 on the bike

HeavyDuty

Wasabi power pack. Relatively cheap @ $24

Has cigarette/car charger adaptor. Assuming you have access to one on your bike. It will give your 3 batteries.

You can charge one battery while filming with the other.

Battery charge is pretty quick. Will charge your go pro battery as well.

• Upvote 1

I have two different ways that I can keep my gopro powered while I ride. I have this http://www.3brpowersports.com/PDF/TAPP_2_1.pdf hard wired. I have it tapped into the my brake light.

I also installed a dual USB port. Very similar to this http://www.polyplanar.com/product/usb-pm-waterproof-dual-port-usb-charger.

I just keep my gopro plugged in while riding. They keep my gopro and phone charged. I use the gopro app to control my camera.

If you are interested in seeing my setup I will take some pictures and do a little write up.

Thanks

I ordered the Wasabi power pack It will be the easiest for me I have a lighter outlet in my saddle bag so it will work great I can do the battery changes at stops in less than 5 minutes I will also have my laptop with me on the trip to Mt. Rushmore and will post pictures and videos at the end of each day if I’m not to wore out. I also ordered a few extra 64 GB micro cards just in case.

Wasabi power pack. Relatively cheap @ $24

Has cigarette/car charger adaptor. Assuming you have access to one on your bike. It will give your 3 batteries.

You can charge one battery while filming with the other.

Battery charge is pretty quick. Will charge your go pro battery as well.

Have one and its awesome. One charger to wall charge or car charge.