6/14 NEO>>Central>>SEO and back

Tpoppa

We'll need a sweep for this ride.  Any volunteers?

I'll post a route as soon as I find some time.

I am on vacation today.  Sent from my office.

I can sweep. This will be the maiden twisty ride for the Ninja & I owe you a sweep.

I just realized i will have to leave home by 4:30 AM to make it to the meet spot in time :(  dayum thats early even for my crazy head

If my off days are confirmed, I was planning on hitting the same route but little later since i will be staying in marietta for the night, and then different route back up sunday.

I just realized i will have to leave home by 4:30 AM to make it to the meet spot in time :(  dayum thats early even for my crazy head

If my off days are confirmed, I was planning on hitting the same route but little later since i will be staying in marietta for the night, and then different route back up sunday.

You may as we'll just come for the Gala Buttapaloozarama!!

This is why I shouldn't post rides too far in advance.

...it turns out that I may not be able to ride on Sat.  I may have to watch kids to due to a changing work schedule.  If that's the case I'll ride the same route Sunday instead.

A Saturday can still happpen, I just might not be able to make it.  I should know for sure by Tuesday.

Might be up for this, if there is a medium group.

I'm interested, would be toward the back of the group or into a potential medium.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was in the medium group in the epic ride. I don't mind being slow and lagging behind a bit. Any other mediums planning to go?

If i can make it there in time,  i will be willing to lead a medium group. And as far as i see all you guys heading back to columbus or (eastward) area which i might plan to do as well, We can hang with the fast guys at stops and then go with them until we can split of from them 3/4 of the ride and i know couple of fun route back towards the east side.

Edited by NinjaDoc

If Doc makes this I'll be sad once again that I cannot :(

if i can make it you can make it :D havent seen you out at all brian, tell us the truth did u sell the VFR already :D

You may as we'll just come for the Gala Buttapaloozarama!!

That ride will be a big miss in my lifetime :( so much wanted to do it :(

if i can make it you can make it :D havent seen you out at all brian, tell us the truth did u sell the VFR already :D

(

I tried to but couldn't let it go so I think she's staying around for sometime

Dammit, this is next week and I STILL have no bike :(

Which rock were u hiding under? , and that one must be one huge rock too :D  Still remember u on top of that little buell, What happened to the yamaha?

Hey Pauly, Brian, and Nivin :)

I sold the YZF-600 when I bought an engagement ring & proposed to my (now) wife.  I don't think I NEEDED to, but for some reason, it seemed like the right thing to do.  I didn't have a garage to store it in for the winter, and my job at the time had moved me from salary to hourly, so I was making less.  I ended up getting more than I paid for it, which was nice... especially since I sold it in October of 2012, pretty late in the season.  I sold it to a woman who lost her driver's license but said she still had a motorcycle license.  

thread: http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/96371-welp-sold-the-bike-today/

Anyway, I started a new job about 2 months ago, after 2.5 years of making less, and I've been bitten by the bug again, big time (Pauly, you might actually know my boss, since he rides a Ducati and I think he met you at least once... Darin F.).  One of the founders of our company actually owns & rides a Diavel.

I was a little scared of the YZF-600, actually, because it was plenty fast enough to kill me and I'll admit I have a LOT to learn about riding, but I still remember how great it felt to ride.  I wish I still had it, since it was pretty much the perfect bike for me.... comfortable, big gas tank, more than powerful enough to scoot me out of harm's way.  I don't need to be the fastest guy on two wheels, I just need enough oomph to get out of a car's way if need be.  

When I sold it, I was a field technician, so I traveled for work, but I had to bring so many tools with me I couldn't really ride.  Now, I work in an office in downtown Cleveland every day, so I'd love to commute on a bike... another way to put that is this: Sitting in front a computer screen for 9 hours a day is boring as hell but pays decently, so I'd love to have SOME excitement in my life.... like riding to/from work :)  I'm not sure if I want to get a super-cheap bike just to have something to ride that I can sell for what I paid for it (after I make sure i'm really going to ride) or if I want to spend a little more and get something decent... Or if I just want to buy a new bike.  I'll probably look for something either super-cheap or a few years old & used but still decent.  My wife talked me into waiting for my 90-day review, so I have 2-3 weeks to shop around.  I'm spending LOTS of time browsing craigslist for bikes, though, which lets me know I've got that itch again, hardcore.  And hey, so far, I've owned two bikes & sold them both for profit, so I'd love to wait for a good deal, snag it, and gain some more experience.  

Sorry to de-rail the thread!  And now, back on topic :)

And holy cow, I need to update my sig... The girl & the dog are still the same, but the car & Buell Blast have got to go!  The battlemech obsession has been replaced by Magic: The Gathering, too, hahaha.

Maybe I'll make one of my very rare appearances to a group ride for this, as long as there's a slow group for me to ride in.

I think that weekend is wide open for me. I race at PIRC the following weekend so don't postpone it.

ahaa, now i definitely will try to make it :D if you can make it, brian should make it as well. No excuses.

brian should make it as well. No excuses.

the way life has been lately I need it. However, having to be ready for the wedding by 2pm that day keeps me out of this :(

I may try to get in a few hours of work before the ride, what time do you "expect" to be in McConnelsville if I was to meet up there?

Providing that nothing happens I'd guess 10:30-11

Edited by DerekClouser