6/9 6/10 mid ohio

Subisti

We could go to NYST 7th and 8th then go straight to Mid-O, hang out and camp the 9th and ride the 10th :threadjacked:

That is if Nelson isn't repaired for MotoSeries round 3.  If it is, Nelson then straight to Mid-O!

Edited by RHill

If Nelson's is still out of commission that Saturday, i'll be at Mid-O on either of those days. Whichever one looks more promising weather wise on Sunday. 

Edited by ludwb675

I was just looking at moto series. Nelson ledges is much closer than mid ohio. Any of you do track days there? Also after reading through there forums. Is nelsons really in as bad a shape as everyone is complaining about?

I'm out for mido, can't swing it.

The next motoseries event is still up in the air as to if it will happen or not. The track needs repaired, normally I would say the track isn't that bad and just go ride it but until they fix the places they cold patched over the years, I don't know that we will have another event there.

Regrettably, Nelson was "that bad" for round 1. 

It really makes the track hard to defend.  Last year, I had more than a couple conversations with guys at Mid-O explaining "the track isn't bad, it is rough and there are patches, but there is a ton of grip and the layout is a blast".  If the same conversation comes up this year...

I really hope it gets turned around....even if it takes skipping a round, two, or going out on a weekend to dig up loose patchwork, whatever. 

I'm going to try to make 6-9/6-10. It'll be my first too ! Waiting on hear to show up though...,...if all s well when it gets here I'm in. If I have to send something back...I'm screwed for those dates (fingers crossed) !

Awesome Suzukipilot I will also be In the novice group!:) Ill be in the silver ram and white 675.

Also I think I have my bike just about ready. quick question. I removed the mirrors and tail chop. I just put blue tape over the holes, is that what everyone else is doing? also I removed the fuses for the lights, shoud I just leave the front turn signals in the body or should I remove those as well?

Thanks