6/9 6/10 mid ohio

Subisti

Awesome Suzukipilot I will also be In the novice group!:) Ill be in the silver ram and white 675.

Also I think I have my bike just about ready. quick question. I removed the mirrors and tail chop. I just put blue tape over the holes, is that what everyone else is doing? also I removed the fuses for the lights, shoud I just leave the front turn signals in the body or should I remove those as well?

Thanks

If you don't want to remove your signals you can just tape them up with blue masking tape. You will need to tape up your lights as well.

I'm just an intermediate guy but if you need any help with anything just let me know. Also, I posted a pretty decent thread detailing my first track days you may want to check out. It should give you a really good idea of what you have in store.

I'll be on bike 616.

Posted Image

I group allows for those three to be secured with RTV as well if you can't safety wire them. I don't think you HAVE to have anything safety wired until you get into Advanced.

My slow azz will be running in Novice for my first track day this season. Figure I could use a refresher.

In novice all glass need to be tape if you ride street bike,wheel weights need to be duc tape.

Intermediate,advance - oil filter,drain plug,filler plug needs to be either safety wire,or silicone ,wheel weights need to be duc tape,no antifreeze in radiator.

We check tires,and brake pads,make sure all have plenty life in them.

Does anyone know how late tech runs, or if there is a riders meeting prior to the track going green........... basically do you need to be there by 9am?

I could not find that info on the mid-o school website.

Thanks,

--Eric

Does anyone know how late tech runs, or if there is a riders meeting prior to the track going green........... basically do you need to be there by 9am?

I could not find that info on the mid-o school website.

Thanks,

--Eric

Mandatory riders meeting is at 8:15.

Edited by lowcel