need some suggestions please

thatsquid00

I'm looking to get jet kit installed, carbs sync, and valves checked (adjusted if needed). I called many places one day and every single one answered the phone with an attitude and when I asked questions they were an ass answering, except one. Greg's ATV in coshocton. He actually explained things to me cause not only an i bike retarded when it comes to carbs in even more dumb. But he said about $400 for all. Since he was nice over the phone thought about making the hour drive to give him my business. Anyone ever heard of him? Or suggest anyone else

It's pretty hard finding someone even willing to touch carbs.... You may not have many options... There's a few people here who can maybe help, but I'm on mobile version of site so can't see what area you're from... Maybe try to PM CrazySkullCrusher or Isaac's Papa if you want a second opinion of price... Not sure if they would tackle it but they might

• 3 weeks later...

CrazySkullCrusher did a good job on a set of Yamaha carbs for my kid and is a lot closer to you.

I won't dis Greg's ATV because he has give me some great prices on parts over the last several years and even helped work some shocks for my Dad's race car a few years back.

All that said, go to Crazy, he is a lot closer.

EDIT, LOL, crap I just seen this was two weeks old, add face palm here.

Edited by bandit12

Lol, I did his jet kit like...2 weeks ago or something. Thanks for the review tho bud, glad you were happy with my work. I got jeff (squid)'s bike running really good after finally remembering to put everything back where it goes during assembly...and that's why he's not allowed to hang out and talk to me while I work anymore.

Bring it to me. I have a quad I'm doing a rebuild on in the garage right now but I can make room for ya. I'll do it for $350 and I'm a hell of a lot closer than Coshocton.

Things seam to be on a d/hill slope on my rebuild. If it comes down to it I'm wondering what kinda price you'd charge to rebuild my Trx700xx? Seams the Ky. dude is still on a search for valves???