99 Honda Superhawk 996

Beegreenstrings

I am putting up my Superhawk for sale.

I've been through yet another knee issue at 6'3" and it is getting a little rough to bring my foot up on the peg and then to work the shifter is another story.

I love the bike and wish it a home that enjoys it as much as I used to.

Obvious work was done. New death grips double bubble tinted wind screen. New back tire. Lower Sharkskinz cowl (looks way better than stock). Dual yoshi slip ons and a sergant seat.

Bike has a K&N and a new Dyna jet kit installed.

I have not ride it this year at all. It has been sitting in the garage begging for a ride and I just can't do it.

My asking price is 3500 but for O.R. Members ill give some.

Please come get her!

I still have the stock lower plastic, seat, windscreen and a additional seat cowl.

I also have a video available of the bike as well. Firing up and walking around.

Bike has a slight mark on the left side from bouncing off the asphalt at almost a dead stop(dumb moment). No cracks)

post-13427-0-19237300-1401286754_thumb.j

post-13427-0-83718800-1401286802_thumb.j

post-13427-0-88884500-1401286905_thumb.j

One of our ARC instructors was on a red Super Hawk this weekend and it looked amazing.  Smooth sound, super-capable.  Wish I was in the market for one - they're very, very sweet.  GLWS!

Don't fall for the hype. These bikes are slugs. Not at all fun to ride. May as well ride a Huffy. GLWTS. Did I mention the annoying exhaust note. Shesh!

don't make fun of Huffys!

and anything feels small and nimble after riding that Civic convertible of yours! ;-)