Sunday Funday ride

Blitz

Trying to put together a ride since I didn't get one put together today.

I'm flexible on route and meet time. I live in near Mount Vernon. We can meet somewhere central for all riders and head to Hocking or Coshocton area.

Post up if you're looking to ride.

Route hasn't been decided yet, but SEO we might even pop into WV to hit a couple tasty roads. 

We're coming from Cleveland, but the actual fun part will start in Bolivar and end in Uhrichsville.  Pace won't be crazy fast in straights...corner speed will be as quick as confidence and conditions allow.  Still deciding on meet time, but it will be early-ish.

Edited by Tpoppa

I'd love to meet you guys somewhere. I'm in mount vernon, so maybe the closest point towards this way. And if there's a few guys in this area we could ride up to meet you guys.

When you figure out the beginning of the route let us knot and we can just try to be somewhere along your route before you get there.

Edited by Blitz

I'm in Carrollton so I could meet up at some point if you let me know where and when. Straight speeds, I don't care what they are, but I'm no turnone curve rider.

How about meeting at the Speedway on 83 in Millersburg at 10:30? Would that work?

Or do you mean crossing over to 83 from 93 near Coshocton and heading North on 83?

Edited by Blitz

I could meet on lodge rd and 212 at some point. It's the next rd past Atwood lake if you're heading south. Millersburg isn't SE OHIO, to me.

Edited by Gump

10am would actually probably be better now that I've looked at the map.

I (we) can either be in Coshocton at 10am or Millersburg at 10am. Whichever works best for the route you guys plan to take, and then head SE (or wherever) from there.

I could meet on lodge rd and 212 at some point. It's the next rd past Atwood lake if you're heading south. Millersburg isn't SE OHIO.

I know that. I'm just saying I'll ride North to meet them and then head South. If they'll be on 83 through Millersburg, that would be a good place to do it.

But now that I've looked at the map even more closely, my bet is that they'll go from 93 to 83 at Coshocton. So I'm thinking if that's the case I could meet where 83 splits off and heads South from 16.

I'm trying to accomodate people that are spread out geographically.

We are meeting at the Bolivar Speedway at 9a.

If we go to WV, we will be heading east on 212 and won't go anywhere near Coshocton.

The other option is to stay in Ohio and take 93 to 83 (intersect in Otsego) and loop through McConnelsville, Marietta, Woodsfield, etc. 

Either way it will be a nice day of twisty backroads.

Gotcha, and I understand you're trying to work with a lot of geographical locations. Not easy.

Do you know whether you're staying in Ohio or not? If you take 93-83, I'll meet you there in Otsego at 9:30am. If you end up going to WV, I doubt I can make it to Bolivar by 9am. Either way, it's cool.

If anyone else would like to ride with me and possibly head out to meet Tpoppa, or if they go to WV, we can ride the Coshocton area lets plan on meeting at the Circle K in Utica, Ohio at 8:30am. It's the intersection of 13 and 62.

Edited by Blitz

Gotcha, and I understand you're trying to work with a lot of geographical locations. Not easy.

Do you know whether you're staying in Ohio or not? If you take 93-83, I'll meet you there in Otsego at 9:30am. If you end up going to WV, I doubt I can make it to Bolivar by 9am. Either way, it's cool.

If anyone else would like to ride with me and possibly head out to meet Tpoppa, or if they go to WV, we can ride the Coshocton area lets plan on meeting at the Circle K in Utica, Ohio at 8:30am. It's the intersection of 13 and 62.

Let's meet at the intersection of 83/93 at 10a.  PM me your number and I'll text you when we leave Bolivar.

Amazing ride guys! Seriously, some of the best roads I've ridden in the beautiful state of ours. I'm a little punchy from the adrenaline. Was, for me, an epic day.

I've done a lot of riding in the Hocking and Coshocton area, and to Marietta once or twice. But some of the the roads we rode today were on par with the Dragon area, in my opinion.

Great day. Definitely have to do it again sometime!

• Upvote 1

Good to meet you James.  You're a level headed rider and did quite well on those roads.

We ride most weekends the weather cooperates.   That was a typical CORE ride & route, although we try to behave when riding with someone new.