New rider from West Chester

siebsey

Hey! I'm in Fairfield twp.

Welcome.

I usually ride on Sundays, you're welcome to tag along sometime.

Aaron:

Solid! That sounds good. My whole family rides and I have a friend locally who has a '05 FZ6. I typically ride whenever it's warm but this month I have been/will be riding a whole lot to Oxford so you may see me around. I'm on 129 quite a bit. Give me a shout if you're up for some riding this Sunday or next.

Welcome, im also in west Chester right off I-75, Cincy Dayton rd. I usually ride every weekend. Will be gone for a few weeks tomorrow, but feel free to hit me up to ride. I ride alone a lot and it gets boring. I did go on a group ride with several people here on OR and it was fantastic, great people here.

Welcome

I'm in Milford OH and usually ride everyday weather permitting. I've been riding a little over 2 years and primarily ride alone, but looking to take some group rides as well. Get at me if you'd like to ride sometime!

Welcome...Montgomery here

Ello

Welcome

Welcome, im also in west Chester right off I-75, Cincy Dayton rd. I usually ride every weekend. Will be gone for a few weeks tomorrow, but feel free to hit me up to ride. I ride alone a lot and it gets boring. I did go on a group ride with several people here on OR and it was fantastic, great people here.

Nice to meet everybody! I always try to ride with others, but my friends/family don't ride as often as I do. If anybody is going for a ride, give me a shout! I've got things going on most weekends, but I can always carve out some time to carve some roads!