close off road parks that allow over 50" width

Hoblick

To cross the bridges at Wayne on my RZR I had to line up perfectly and ride the edges. It was hairy for sure and one guy with me rolled his off one. That was at 58". I would deff want a spotter at 60" and it would be sketchy for sure. No bridges to worry about at Perry but will be tight between some trees here and there and likely too wide to do the rock climb at the end of the creek as mine rode the edges up it too, but it may be eroded more now

No they wouldn't say anything but 60 is pretty damn wide for down there, as Max mentioned you may not fit across the bridges.

My quad at 50 1/2" was rubbing the old style bridges at Wayne. A few times I would just roll one side on the top rail. But really slows you down when you come to the bridges. I personally can't see a  RzR S at Wayne. The Rangers could spot it a mile away. And my Cousin says they wont fit in a 5ft trailer, He said his is just a touch over 60"???

The bridges at Wayne are all being converted to steel. Not sure exactly how wide they are.

My video above is the little bridge by the water falls. But yea those new bridges are hudge, idk if over 5' or not though....?

sent using tappetalk!

Edited by M_Quick

• 2 weeks later...

We took a Razr S down there once and it was a little tight sometimes but we made it work. Got pulled over by the rangers to check our tags and such (you know which ranger it was) and didn't even look at width. We checked out ok on our tags, and he let us go.

Local place I camp/ ride at on the holiday weekends would work. Not a huge amount of trails but plenty to keep you entertained. Camping is nice, shower house, pool store and such. Good all around time and they have a huge July 4th fireworks show. 

http://www.walhondinghillscampground.com/