It's official, Juggalos are finally gangstas

Casper

I have yet to lose interest in the last 10 years.... OH MAN my Bengals tattoo must be a poor choice too :facepalm: I bet if I had a motorcycle tattoo I would still be making poor life choices too huh??? I bet you live a perfect life and make nothing but good choices don't ya?

A gang member, no...

A douche bag, maybe.

You're paying money to someone, to place an entirely different persons artwork on your body permanently, to express your individualism?

I know I'm no model for wise decisions... I dropped out of college to go to mechanic school... But atleast I can say I don't look silly with some stupid tattoos. (I'd venture to say all tattoos are stupid).

On topic: juggalos and other well known and established gangs do have similarities. Not saying it's right, just what it is.

Welcome to the real world.  Society will judge you by those who dress like you, listen to the same music, have the same tattoos, and behave the same way.

If you're a little different from them, but you still have, as a tattoo, their main symbol, well then... Get over it, you're gonna be lumped in with them.  

And if they're a bunch of morons and you're an upstanding citizen.... tough shit.  All you can do is be who you are, but you DO need to realize that people WILL judge you.  (Don't they make you sign a release form or something when you get a tattoo, saying that you understand you will be forever judged by it, no matter what it is?  Well, they should.)

Out of those 3 groups of fans i'm pretty sure none of them are associated with violent crimes like the juggalos. Every band has it's hard core fan base. In this case the fan base has been shown to have an affinity for committing violent crimes, terrorizing locals and general mayhem. Get over being butt hurt and realize that everytime someone other than a fellow juggalo see's your tat they are going to snicker and laugh inside. It's your life choice, good, bad or indifferent. Oh and the same goes for the Bengals tat, life choices....... :)

• Downvote 1

In 2013, the FBI released documents indicating that Juggalos in California are holding their own in a gang war against the notoriously violent Los Angeles gang MS-13

Impressive.

Not the juggalos that listen to the music.  The gang members that decided to have a gang and call themselves Juggalos :p

In some manner the plan is to label everyone in some way, so that

if they ever want to declare a certain segment of society as a danger

all they have to do is to round up the bunch that falls under that label.

...or if you don't vote in a politically correct/mentally responsible

manner.  It's coming.

Help me.  Old guy here.  I ride MCs.  Can rebuild my own engines.  I have ink on both legs, both arms, chest and back.  I'm a real hep cat.

WTF are juggalos?

Edited by Bubba
  • Upvote 1

Help me.  Old guy here.  I ride MCs.  Can rebuild my own engines.  I have ink on both legs, both arms, chest and back.  I'm a real hep cat.

WTF are juggalos?

Juggalos and Jugalettes (male & female) are what the fans of "ICP" call themselves.  ICP is a "band" called Insane Clown Posse made of of two guys who use facepaint and dress up like clowns.  

It actually sounds kind of silly when you explain it, haha.

OK, got it.  Does sound a little ridiculous.

Sounds like THEY need THEIR ass kicked by a bunch of good ol' boys….

….altho life usually ends up dealing with fucktards like these way more harshly than just an old fashioned ass-kickin'.

• Upvote 1

Funny stuff in this thread. Calling one's self a Juggalo is gay. Never even heard of it before this thread. That being said, CSC is right.... Deadheads/Parrot Heads/Phish people (idk what they go by) put that logo shit all over. I wonder how many Vanigans have been pulled over for the dancing bears.... You know there's some kind bud on board.

Juggalo..... Lol... Who comes up with this shit? Are there other gay-ass follower names out there? Snoop-doggolos? Bel Biv Devotees? Marky Mark and the fun fresh followers? Whamsters?

• Upvote 1

Lol...I actually got into icp when they first came out, but I was like 16. They do have some dope beats, and on the earlier albums some of the lyrics are hilarious...and kid rock did a guest spot on a song on their first album. I'll still play a track now and then just for nostalgia.

fucking magnets, how do they work?

Seriously though, to classify a group of people as a gang solely on their music preferences is idiotic.  Although, I highly doubt anyone is going to charge you with a gang crime because you have an ICP tattoo.  They probably felt the need to create the classification of Juggalos as a gang in order to pursue tougher criminal charges on the sub-groups that are violent.  So here's an idea: don't commit any violent crimes or steal anything, and this classification will likely never really effect you. 

I'm pretty sure we've all made dumb choices, maybe some of those are more visible than others (certain tattoos...).  Tweak, if you like your tattoo, that's all that matters.  If you don't, well hopefully you've at least learned something from it.  ;)

• Upvote 1

fucking magnets, how do they work?

Seriously though, to classify a group of people as a gang solely on their music preferences is idiotic.  Although, I highly doubt anyone is going to charge you with a gang crime because you have an ICP tattoo.  They probably felt the need to create the classification of Juggalos as a gang in order to pursue tougher criminal charges on the sub-groups that are violent.  So here's an idea: don't commit any violent crimes or steal anything, and this classification will likely never really effect you. 

I'm pretty sure we've all made dumb choices, maybe some of those are more visible than others (certain tattoos...).  Tweak, if you like your tattoo, that's all that matters.  If you don't, well hopefully you've at least learned something from it.  ;)

It sounds like you are actually understanding what I'm saying, I have no regrets about my tattoo. I could care less if anybody here likes juggalo's or not...  I would rather be a little different than conform to society just like everyone else does... Just because I listen to a certain type of music you guys don't understand doesn't mean that I'm a bad person, or that I make bad life choices... It's my life not yours, so ya go ahead make up jokes and hate on the clown kid, must make ya feel great to make fun of a couple of guys that paint their faces and rap. Well those guys are actually pretty smart. They made it from NOTHING they don't get radio or tv airtime. They don't have a major record company backing them, but their albums sell very well and make the billboard charts. They have their own company with several different artists, they have their own clothing, they also have their own wrestling league, and don't forget all of the charity work they do.. so go on ahead make clown jokes we all know how hard that must be.... just remember those "Clowns" have probably achieved more in their life than most of u ever will.... :popcorn:

I highly doubt anyone is going to charge you with a gang crime because you have an ICP tattoo.  They probably felt the need to create the classification of Juggalos as a gang in order to pursue tougher criminal charges on the sub-groups that are violent.  So here's an idea: don't commit any violent crimes or steal anything, and this classification will likely never really effect you.

People have been turned down by the military with ICP tattoo's. How shitty is it that if you have a tattoo you can't serve for your country...

Edited by tweak740