MotoSeries Round 5 - Nelson Ledges

RHill

Any Motoseries guys going to run the WERA race at Nelson Aug 17......that's if WERA is still going to race there...???

I've been wanting to get in D-Superbike expert so bad since I missed the Mid-Ohio races there, I'm thinking, I would fit in that class very well, those cheater SV are just too fast for me to hang with.......

Edited by Chuck Clay

Hollywood, so we are not going to Wayne anytime soon....???? lol    I broke my elbow/chipped a few times playing football, not much they do for it.........just suck it up cupcake!!!!  don't worry, I will take care of those quad boys by myself at Wayne.....If it helps I will bring some extra Vagisil cream...???

Broken elbow over here, happened just about two weeks ago. God damn dirt bikes. Gonna try to run the two 600 sprints though. We shall see.

You da man, Ron.

Broken Elbow?  That really sucks...but there is a bright side you can now sport one of these.  It should be good for at least two seconds and preferential parking in the pits. 

post-16616-0-96286000-1406512037_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

I'm in for the trackday Saturday, 750/600's/Mini 20 on Sunday.

Should be bringing the fiancé and future in-laws in their new to them RV. Hoping I can talk them in to coming to future Moto Series events so I don't have to buy a toy hauler.

Ron....I'll bring the rest of the Captain for Saturday night.

I'm in for the trackday Saturday, 750/600's/Mini 20 on Sunday.

Should be bringing the fiancé and future in-laws in their new to them RV. Hoping I can talk them in to coming to future Moto Series events so I don't have to buy a toy hauler.

Ron....I'll bring the rest of the Captain for Saturday night.

As I will the Jack! 

We going to grill again?  I'll bring some chicken or something.

I don't know what's going on with food. I heard Sam and her mom talking about a "menu" for the weekend? So I'm assuming they'll be cooking a bunch of crap which is ok with me. They asked me what I usually eat at the track. Hot dogs and lunch meat sandwiches didn't sound too appetizing to them. I said sometimes Ron brings moose meat, lol.