Michael Brown shooting

Gump

The Cleveland "protest" was just a bunch of whining.

If you have a message and a goal, that is a protest. Blocking traffic is just "look at me! I'm not happy!" bullshit.

I understand that people are upset. They have every right to feel that way. I understand that people want law enforcement to reevaluate their rules for use of deadly force to prevent future deaths of suspects ...but how does blocking traffic and inconveniencing everyone BUT the police achieve any progress toward that goal?

I think these protests alienated more people than they won over.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/208237-driver-slams-car-protesters-blocking-way-crowd-doesnt-respond-well/

If you're dumb enough to stand in the street you deserve to be hit by a car.

I wonder if the line from Anchor Man, "I immediately regret this decision." ever went through the lady's head as her legs were about to be run over.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/208237-driver-slams-car-protesters-blocking-way-crowd-doesnt-respond-well/

If you're dumb enough to stand in the street you deserve to be hit by a car.

I wonder if the line from Anchor Man, "I immediately regret this decision." ever went through the lady's head as her legs were about to be run over.

Jay walking is not cause for assault with a deadly weapon.

Nope....but what led up to that point, resisting arrest, assaulting a store owner and theft, and assaulting an officer for sure deserves deadly force. Now go ahead and make your argument like we all know you will, especially since you are so good at making excuses for others bad decisions and lack of personal responsibility in life. Now enjoy this video I linked below, he very obviously "gets it".

Slams protesters, is misleading. The video I saw was, honk honk, excuse me implied, then dozens of crazy angry people beating on the car braking shit, then car proceeds slowly away, attempting to not purposely run over anyone, with intent to flee to stay alive. Fearing for your life, it's justified. I'm sure no one there wanted to exchange identification with the driver. Screw those crazies. They got what they deserved. At least from the vid I watched.

• Upvote 1

Slams protesters, is misleading. The video I saw was, honk honk, excuse me implied, then dozens of crazy angry people beating on the car braking shit, then car proceeds slowly away, attempting to not purposely run over anyone, with intent to flee to stay alive. Fearing for your life, it's justified. I'm sure no one there wanted to exchange identification with the driver. Screw those crazies. They got what they deserved. At least from the vid I watched.

I would fear for my life if I were that driver.

Yeah, I wouldn't even have slowed down, especially after the first contact.  Not a chance.  You're doing whatever you want to call these people as doing, and trying to surround/stop my car in a PUBLIC STREET, I will 100% run you over if you're a mob.  I would already being fearing for my life.  Mainly because I only carry 15 rounds of ammo and there were many more people than that there. 

I watched this video this AM and the driver tried to avoid them and go slow to give them time to move.  They made the bad decision(rioting losers), they should pay the price.  In this case, too bad they didn't die.  Yes I am serious, this has gotten out of control, people need to be ventilated at this time.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I wouldn't even have slowed down, especially after the first contact. Not a chance. You're doing whatever you want to call these people as doing, and trying to surround/stop my car in a PUBLIC STREET, I will 100% run you over if you're a mob. I would already being fearing for my life. Mainly because I only carry 15 rounds of ammo and there were many more people than that there.

I watched this video this AM and the driver tried to avoid them and go slow to give them time to move. They made the bad decision(rioting losers), they should pay the price. In this case, too bad they didn't die. Yes I am serious, this has gotten out of control, people need to be ventilated at this time.

Too bad every stupid report headline says driver slams or plows protestors.

Magz:  That was clearly NOT simple jaywalking.  You got quite a penchant for obfuscating the facts and turning other's words into a left-wing jab.  I admit that I know little of the details of the incident other than what is shown in the video, but I can assure that if it was me in that car with my wife and kids, I wouldn't have stopped in the first place.  If you watch closely at the end of the video after the confrontation, it's evident that the protestors had smashed the windshield, tried to rip off the front and rear wiper arms, and were violently banging on the car.  Any harm done to the rioters in the crowd (See, I can play that game, too :D ) is clearly self-defense in that instance.  If that had been a husband--or wife--with CCL, the vehicle prolly wouldn't have been the only deadly force used.

By whom? Who funded the flight(s)?

I believe that there were a lot of Oberlin and Toledo students who drove in to play political activist for a few days, but why fly people from CO when there are millions of locals who would have been just as available for free?

By whom? Who funded the flight(s)?

I believe that there were a lot of Oberlin and Toledo students who drove in to play political activist for a few days, but why fly people from CO when there are millions of locals who would have been just as available for free?

Because despite what the news media wants you to think. No one actually gives 2 shits about dead thugs.

Interesting link on media bias:

http://nypost.com/2014/11/29/why-cnn-wants-you-to-believe-the-ferguson-protests-were-peaceful/

Bringing in protest leaders and professional organizers from other places including that organizations home location is a standard tactic.

The list of organizations supporting the 'activism' goes way beyond USA racial ones into the international and political fringes as well.

(See the post on who was promoting this earlier in this thread.)