Michael Brown shooting

Gump

Anyone think it ever was about Michael brown?

Perhaps, at first it was. Now, just take a look at the organizations involved and the 'targets' of their anger. 

Boeing?!? Private citizens? Local merchants? Very racist. Sigh....

Also their continued claims of non-violence which are patently untrue as they even attack their own for being the wrong color.

Maybe they should all have a seat on the 'Group W' bench. - (Arlo reference)

News this morning said guns sales are sky high and CHL classes are full through the new year. Residents are preparing for another Los Angeles. Just in time for Christmas, too. :(

This isn't Rodney King though.  I don't understand people who WANT it to be that...

There was video evidence of police brutality against Rodney King.  Not only is comparable evidence nonexistent in the Michael Brown scenario, but it would appear that the evidence that does exist corroborates the officer's story.

If I lived in Ferguson, I'd be boarding up my windows... 

This isn't Rodney King though.  I don't understand people who WANT it to be that...

There was video evidence of police brutality against Rodney King.  Not only is comparable evidence nonexistent in the Michael Brown scenario, but it would appear that the evidence that does exist corroborates the officer's story.

If I lived in Ferguson, I'd be boarding up my windows... 

That's exactly it.  IT isn't even close to Rodney King, so I don't get why all these people think it is.  Oh and love the comments about time off "work" suppose if the gov't actually started asking for ID's and running them through the system they would find about 90% of the people there were on federal aid?  Maybe 95%?  Maybe 98%

Total joke is what it is. 

Oh and this HAS to be about Mikey Brown, the title of the thread says so.

I actually told my wife yesterday that today we would be sitting down and going over plans for the upcoming events, not just this, but holidays etc. and all that ties into this.  Mainly regarding plans surrounding our home, travels with our son, shopping etc.  We will be discussing who will be handling what firearms on person, which person, when, where they will be in the home, etc.  Yeah we're in OH, but still, just another reason to review all of this.

Also, this isn't meant to be racist at all, but I have a serious question.  Are individuals who are not white in Ferguson area also concerned?  Speaking of ones who are not rioting, looting, etc.  I know there are white people also joining the masses, are those people worried? 

I mean basically if you are not rioting, looting, and partaking in illegal activity are they all worried? 

I love these media constructed hysteria threads...some of the best belly laughs on the whole forum.

We'll I gotta go...just came out of my bunker long enough to get water and ammo ...you know,we live in such perilous times...whiskey,tango,foxtrot out.

I've seen enough Mad Max films to know that after "the end" there are going to be those holding the leashes and those wearing the leashes.

This is about abuse of power, and a lopsided justice system.

If you thought all this uproar was about 1 kid in Missouri, you need a refresher in sociology.

Self defense = Abuse of power?

No wonder this world is so ducked up.

Self defense = Abuse of power?

No wonder this world is so ducked up.

No, again this has nothing to do with brown. This is a systemic problem. Brown and Wilson were just the spark that lit the powder keg of disdain, contempt, and mistrust that the people have for the legal representatives and officials in their state.

• Upvote 2

No, again this has nothing to do with brown. This is a systemic problem. Brown and Wilson were just the spark that lit the powder keg of disdain, contempt, and mistrust that the people have for the legal representatives and officials in their state.

No it's about race, remember.

Or they could try not being dirt bags for a change. Get educated and make the right choices when it comes time to vote. Obey the law even if they seem stupid and you won't have any run ins with the law.

• Upvote 1

Its all of that, and about military-grade police hardware which angers crowds because it signals a disconnect between police and citizens. You can't explain the Ferguson situation with just any one factor.

The cops should be out there with hug guns while peaceful protesters throw flaming glass bottles of free gas to them.

• Upvote 1

Or they could try not being dirt bags for a change. Get educated and make the right choices when it comes time to vote. Obey the law even if they seem stupid and you won't have any run ins with the law.

Personally, I'm going to do what's right for me and mine. "The law" can get fucked.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is about abuse of power, and a lopsided justice system.

If you thought all this uproar was about 1 kid in Missouri, you need a refresher in sociology.

If you think these rioters are thinking at a higher level(beyond their small neighborhood), you need to get out more.

• Upvote 1

If you think these rioters are thinking at a higher level(beyond their small neighborhood), you need to get out more.

The rioters and protesters clearly feel the police and law enforcement officials aren't looking out for their best interest. These people clearly resent the power structure in place. Again, Michael brown was just the catalyst for this reaction.