New - Cincinnati Area

trae

Joined up to ride with some local people in the area, if my current street bike doesn't become dedicated track duty.

I'm in Independence, KY and have a 2009 yamaha r6 (black/orange) and a 2006 gsxr600 (track only).

:cheers

Welcome.  More of the active folks here are located in C-bus and points north, but a few in the Cinti/NKY area.  I'll put in a suggestion to check out the AssfaultJunkies.com forum.  AFJ is prolly a more active forum for the local area here and has a mix of both street and track riders.  Also, check out LocalRiders.com--not anywhere near as large or active a membership, but still a local forum to watch for rides.

Welcome. More of the active folks here are located in C-bus and points north, but a few in the Cinti/NKY area. I'll put in a suggestion to check out the AssfaultJunkies.com forum. AFJ is prolly a more active forum for the local area here and has a mix of both street and track riders. Also, check out LocalRiders.com--not anywhere near as large or active a membership, but still a local forum to watch for rides.

All of this is true.

Welcome.  More of the active folks here are located in C-bus and points north, but a few in the Cinti/NKY area.  I'll put in a suggestion to check out the AssfaultJunkies.com forum.  AFJ is prolly a more active forum for the local area here and has a mix of both street and track riders.  Also, check out LocalRiders.com--not anywhere near as large or active a membership, but still a local forum to watch for rides.

True dat but at my work, AFJ is blocked because of the site name. I guess the censor bots think it's a naughty site.

True dat but at my work, AFJ is blocked because of the site name. I guess the censor bots think it's a naughty site.

Purty sure it's 'cause all the Junkies are meth-cooking crack addicts that support their habits by stealing crotch-rockets and doin' whoolies thru quiet suburban neighborhoods at 180 MPH scaring little old ladies, dogs and white children.

Or maybe it's because they're all Democrats….