Who is heading to Chillicthe bike week this year

HeavyDuty

I'd post some pics but I'm lazy.

Plenty of good looking young women there willing to show tits for beads...or free. Also some completely naked chicks...Also public sex acts. The big thing there is to get a landscaping trailer, put on stripper poles, lights and a sound system and tow it around the fairgrounds...titty town is a section of the place that's just insane...nonstop party 24 7...it's not where you wanna camp tho. The rodeo is fun to watch and you can enter in the barstool races which is also pretty sweet. Bands play every night, there's a midway area with lots of different food, beer vendors etc... The crowd is mostly pirates, I'd say 90% harley crowd. Also lots of people with $250,000 RV's. Expect to be awoken by someone doing a burnout on an open pipe harley about 50 times per night/morning.

All in all its a hell of an experience. Everyone is pretty chill, it's a good natured crowd and really a lot of fun. They have free hot showers too. Bring lots of sunscreen, alcohol, meat, pain killers and condoms.

• Upvote 1

I'd post some pics but I'm lazy.

Plenty of good looking young women there willing to show tits for beads...or free. Also some completely naked chicks...Also public sex acts. The big thing there is to get a landscaping trailer, put on stripper poles, lights and a sound system and tow it around the fairgrounds...titty town is a section of the place that's just insane...nonstop party 24 7...it's not where you wanna camp tho. The rodeo is fun to watch and you can enter in the barstool races which is also pretty sweet. Bands play every night, there's a midway area with lots of different food, beer vendors etc... The crowd is mostly pirates, I'd say 90% harley crowd. Also lots of people with $250,000 RV's. Expect to be awoken by someone doing a burnout on an open pipe harley about 50 times per night/morning.

All in all its a hell of an experience. Everyone is pretty chill, it's a good natured crowd and really a lot of fun. They have free hot showers too. Bring lots of sunscreen, alcohol, meat, pain killers and condoms.

...........alrighty then.