M4 Exhausts from Riders Discount

RidersDiscount

Instantly drop weight, improve performance, and give your bike an aggressive look with M4 Exhausts available from Riders Discount.  

M4 includes an exhaust hanger plus all hardware required (not pictured).  Shown here for the Triumph 675R in carbon fiber

m4_exhaust_675R_cf_9.jpg

Available for most modern sportbikes, M4 offers exhausts with a variety of options such as mount style in either carbon fiber, polished stainless, or titanium.  Be sure to ask your Riders Discount representative what options are available for your bike. 

m4_exhaust_675R_cf_8.jpg

A wide outlet lets your motorcycle really breathe through the revs.  Installing the M4 exhaust increases your power output plus gives your bike a much more aggressive look over stock.  

m4_exhaust_675R_cf_2.jpg

The build quality is exceptional and what we've come to expect from M4.  

m4_exhaust_675R_cf_4.jpg

The M4 exhaust is not yet listed on our website but if you would like to place an order or have anymore questions, feel free to send MIKE a message through this forum or give him a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Write us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

• 4 months later...
Check out this carbon weave on the M4 exhaust!  This looks phenomenal compared to some other high end exhausts - 

m4_exhaust_675R_cf_7.jpg

M4 exhausts offer a great product for the value.  See for yourself when you order one from MIKE today!

m4_exhaust_675R_cf_3.jpg

• 6 months later...
Also available is M4's GP exhaust.  Available as a slip on or full system in titanium or ceramic black satin pictured here, the GP canister mounts much lower and more forward than your stock exhaust. 

m4_slipon_gp_1.jpg

Pictured here for the 09-12 Kawasaki ZX-6R, this GP exhaust gives you that MotoGP look with a throaty sound in the low-mid range and really screams when you open it up.  

m4_slipon_gp_2.jpg

Available from Riders Discount, give MIKE a call to order yours today!

m4_slipon_gp_3.jpg

Do they make the black m4 for a 12 cb1000r?

I just bought that yoshi r77d from you guys but the end cap is yellowing after 2k miles... Disappointed in the poor quality of yoshi... Maybe carbon fiber just can't handle the desert sun

Not interested right now, due to funds, but curious if this will be a future option.... I may end up just spraying my yoshi system black

Do they make the black m4 for a 12 cb1000r?

I just bought that yoshi r77d from you guys but the end cap is yellowing after 2k miles... Disappointed in the poor quality of yoshi... Maybe carbon fiber just can't handle the desert sun

Not interested right now, due to funds, but curious if this will be a future option.... I may end up just spraying my yoshi system black

Yes they do. Send me a PM on the Yosh.