Moto Series Finale at PIRC Sept 13/14

TRMN8TR

You're supposed to be on my side. Midgets are lovable people. I know I can't make Saturday because that's the CRP race. Still waiting for and answer on anything I can do Sunday since I've not been to an event yet. If can't ride may still try and round up Bowman and come out to spectate, ridicule and hit on your womenz

Probably nothing you can do Sunday. There's a short practice in the mornings before the races, but I'm pretty sure they'd require you to be a licensed racer who is signed up for a race to go out on track.

Was thinking of doing my first race this round but not sure il have the extra cash.

I can't believe how small the world is.  I came down to S.C. for some work this week and met a guy named Jason that said he had the unfortunate pleasure of knowing you.  :lol:

PS - he still hasn't hit the track yet.

I can't believe how small the world is.  I came down to S.C. for some work this week and met a guy named Jason that said he had the unfortunate pleasure of knowing you.  :lol:

PS - he still hasn't hit the track yet.

Haha sure is a small world. They used to live in Akron and I met them through a car club. Still talk to them pretty frequently.

whoa whoa whoa, said hang not work! That's not fair.

It's not work, it's called pit bitch. It's sort of like umbrella girl, except you don't have to be attractive. Most of the good pit bitches have been claimed by the fast riders, but you might be lucky enough to find a novice racer who will let you put the bike on stands, put warmers on and pull them, and things like that. It's not expected, but pit bitches often make us lunches like sammiches, and more experienced pit bitches will provide hot lunches like grilling hamburgers or hot dogs.

• Upvote 1

It's not work, it's called pit bitch. It's sort of like umbrella girl, except you don't have to be attractive. Most of the good pit bitches have been claimed by the fast riders, but you might be lucky enough to find a novice racer who will let you put the bike on stands, put warmers on and pull them, and things like that. It's not expected, but pit bitches often make us lunches like sammiches, and more experienced pit bitches will provide hot lunches like grilling hamburgers or hot dogs.

To really reward you for this epic post that totally made me laugh, I will be bringing my girls skirt and hoe boots along with an umbrella. My hairy half nekkid ass is going to be all over your pits and on the grid with that umbrella held as high as I can with my hairy ass armpits all up on your elbows. Just try to regain your composure and focus after that :)

Craig will owe me an entire pack of oreos and I wont even have to ride :lol:

• Upvote 1