Saturday 9/6 central ohio

NinjaDoc

I am pretty sure nobody would be interested, but still. Nothing set in stone yet, depending on weather (as of now looks like 70 ) and my off day :(

Planning on heading down from MI

rochester hills > detroit> toledo>bowling green> fostoria >willard (fun road from here on)> loudonville> millersburg>coshocton> caldwell and then back

Just wanted to see if any one around upper north west ohio or anywhere riding or interested to tag along. I start early from home by the time i reach back its after sunset and 700+ miles clocked. Thats why i cant go further south east :(

Pace is close to 10+ on straight and mod-fast on twisty to make time.

If at all any one interested we can keep in touch through pm and come up with a solid plan by tomorrow if things work out okay.

Sweet Lawd Jeezus you like to ride. Preperation H at stops or do you go with Lidocaine suppositories?

hahahah i always wish i had one when i reach back home :D

I just turned 10,000 on my CBR that I bought new last May.

Plus, since then I've owned 3 other street bikes that also get ridden quite a bit  :)

With the comfy vfr you gonna do moooooore,

I want to, Nivin.. but I've a customer dropping his bike in the morning. Ride safe, man.

boooo, u no love motor cycle only cycle

When do you think you'll be getting to Loudonville?

prolly close to 10:30, i will pm you my cell number. I will txt you more details

That's a game changer, need pics and bio on said girl. My schedule may suddenly have cleared :lol:

:) i shouldnt have said girl, she is a respectable working women and a mom and wife too i guess. dont know much about her except she rides zx10 and prolly this will be a torture ride.

We'll be riding out from the Beverly/Mconellsville area tomorrow. Could possibly meet in Caldwell for some twisties. Let me know

i will pm you my number, if we are running late i might take another route back home bypassing caldwell

back home, another crazy ride. Cut back on the trip a lot as it was exhausting as hell with the humidity and heat. kept it under 700 miles.  Thank god for the few showers.

Entire ride to ohio i got rained on, well sprinkled. But once we hit the good roads it was clean, dry and hot. Saw the big muskie for the first time after passing back and forth in front of it for four years lol

once again thx jacob for coming out, its nice to meet and ride with some one other than doing the whole ride alone.

WHAT A START

C1CB7152-B4F5-4DD6-A0EA-406806200945_zps

TOOK SOME TIME TO TAKE SOME PICS

A284596C-1C77-43E5-A5AA-48B728392542_zps

4448A668-18F5-4CC8-98D2-9FC4B470C13B_zps

D698042E-0DBC-4C90-8BA4-D47AD43BF1DC_zps

ROADS CLOSED MOST PLACES

A0EDE534-102B-4C1B-8032-136F97768601_zps

FINALLY BIG MUSKIE

AD201CA5-378A-4384-B5ED-8F2477D73BD1_zps

404A2F59-245E-4C5A-9D6F-3B1FBC5BE049_zps

MORE SHOWERS ON RETURN

LOTS OF BUGGIES

07D6E322-4646-4803-A3CE-1EB71760A6FA_zps

ABOUT TO ENTER THE DREADED HIGH WAY

2BA06C84-E75A-4B77-A3F2-CE04560C8331_zps

FINISHED WITH 650ISH MILES

0E8C49CE-2B31-49C7-AFAA-9AF425375B95_zps

What a beautiful day, shud have ridden today instead dayum

Yep, looks like you had some decent weather once you got south of the pot holed mess of s.e. Mi. & T-town...

One of these days when the dates & planets align, I'll saddle up & tag along w/ you down there.

Heads-up for the Stockbridge, Mich gathering Sunday Sept. 21st, if you're interested...

Some hafway decent riding( for s.e. Mi. anyway ) out near the Waterloo Rec area n. of Chelsea on the way there.

Last minute decision...I think I just missed you guys at Loudonville, so I did some gravel/dirt roads instead.

I got poured on, dirt was getting slick, steep down hill sections was a clinching experience, so I called it a day.

Rolled in at almost 350 miles,a decent ride.

What a beautiful day, shud have ridden today instead dayum

It was a beautiful day for riding today...I got in 340 miles heading down to the Southern tip of Ohio.

Any chance you could get away for a weekend the first or second week of October?I've got a route I think you would like...plenty of twisties,most of them are on very good pavement.Fall colors would make it even better.

It was a beautiful day for riding today...I got in 340 miles heading down to the Southern tip of Ohio.

Any chance you could get away for a weekend the first or second week of October?I've got a route I think you would like...plenty of twisties,most of them are on very good pavement.Fall colors would make it even better.

October second weekend might be a possibility, i will keep in touch with ya D, Will try to make a weekend out of it and that would be awesome. 

Last minute decision...I think I just missed you guys at Loudonville, so I did some gravel/dirt roads instead.

I got poured on, dirt was getting slick, steep down hill sections was a clinching experience, so I called it a day.

Rolled in at almost 350 miles,a decent ride.

dang, what time did you pull into loudonville shell station?