Unlimited Pasta Pass? MidgetTodd?

jporter12

Olive Garden is sliding? When the fuck were they ever not shit? Might as well get your seafood at Red Lobster, too.

:vomit:

They "slid" when they decides to copy the other Italian chains and offer more northern Italian style healthy food.

I don't eat carbs or Italian regularly but if I did want to eat Italian I'm eating a giant fuckig bowl of pasta.

You know you're from Ohio when you think olive garden is good....

Lol...

I like taco bell too...yes I know its not real meat or Mexican.

But White castle is the best!

When I want Italian I make it. I like bold flavors, tons of cheese and a little spice.

Lol...

I like taco bell too...yes I know its not real meat or Mexican.

But White castle is the best!

When I want Italian I make it. I like bold flavors, tons of cheese and a little spice.

Ya but most people who go to taco bell know its not real Mexican.

People dress up and go to olive garden like it's a fuvking 5 star steak house.

• Upvote 1

Nope. We'd take her to the tent. Racers, Team, Staff only on race days.

Aint that some fuckin favoritism bullshit. We'd share the damn lasagna with any injured riders/team members too :rolleyes:

As for the other topic at hand.....I've not been personally privy to authentic Italian except for a small place in Troy that "claims" to be as such; but it simply tastes like Olive Garden to me, yet a bit closer to home and more overly priced. I'm not too picky an eater ( hence my heft ), but I usually taste what I expect of the pricetags where we dine. Red Lobsters not too hateful, and with the limited choice selection in our area, we dont eat these places often. But, they're good enough for our palettes and wallets, Ohioans or not.

As for 7 mo's eating mass quantities of pasta, I'm a handicap there and wouldn't be able to hold my own enough to make it a worthy investment. Not to mention being fucking sick and tired of it by end of the first 2 weeks :nono: