Unlimited Pasta Pass? MidgetTodd?

jporter12

Let us know if and when you will be around Dayton and I will make a batch.

I'm going to be in Dayton at least 4 times before the end of October for training for work.  I may even be staying the for the night one of those times.

But I'm not a Midget...

Edited by jporter12

I'm going to be in Dayton at least 4 times before the end of October for training for work.  I may even be staying the for the night one of those times.

But I'm not a Midget...

As long as its not on my school night we can at least meet with you. If you are here on a Sunday I will cook lasagna, other wise it take about 2-3 hours to make. It would be a late dinner but possible.

Sadly no. We can't have people in there during races. :(

What if she were to "fall down" and skin her knee?  She would need medical attention.   So that would grant her access to enter the medical building......then she'd just need another hour and a half to make the lasagna :D

What if she were to "fall down" and skin her knee?  She would need medical attention.   So that would grant her access to enter the medical building......then she'd just need another hour and a half to make the lasagna :D

Nope. We'd take her to the tent. Racers, Team, Staff only on race days.