Winter car storage

330racing

Yeah i cleaned out my buddies mom's garage last fall so she could actually put her car in there and so that i had a place to keep my bike for the winter months. Was a pretty sweet deal, free storage for a few hours of reorganization. Maybe search for some old lady pack rat with a garage filled to the ceiling with junk, offer to clean it for her so she doesn't have to brush snow/ scrape ice, in this case they'll need to have a 2 car garage of course, so be prepared to get a work out ;)

On another note, I'm also looking for a place to store my second car this winter, a place close by charges $50 a month, but free sounds better if I can find someone with an unused bay. I'd like to be able to work on the car over the winter too, so that's also factoring into my decision...

How many cruises have you been on? Probably could've bought a few Chargers... and garages.... :lol:

I get your point, but.....I bet I've spent less some 7 night cruises than most people do on a weekend trip to amusement park for 4 people. I cruise when I get the deals, off season, away from holidays and summer time. And never, never, never through a travel agent. There is no more economical means of travel if your smart.

That's kinda funny. :)

I always get the last laugh ;) Especially when im about to take our 10th cruise here in 40 days that cost me $680 out of pocket with flights included after i cashed out my credit cards reward points. Edited by 2talltim

Those must be some real short cruises.

Most of them 7 nights, maybe two of then 5 nights and one 4 night. Oh wait was there some sarcasm

..lol.. I see what you did there :crazy:

Edited by 2talltim

Most of them 7 nights, maybe two of then 5 nights and one 4 night. Oh wait was there some sarcasm

..lol.. I see what you did there :crazy:

no, I'm a moron who can't read before I've had my morning caffeine.  The way I read it was that in the past 40 days, you've taken ten cruises!  After reading it like 5 times just now, I realize that you probably mean that 40 days from now, you'll be taking your tenth cruise, lifetime ;)

My wife and I are taking a Royal Caribbean cruise in January, on the Oasis of the Seas. Should be a blast!

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread :)

no, I'm a moron who can't read before I've had my morning caffeine.  The way I read it was that in the past 40 days, you've taken ten cruises!  After reading it like 5 times just now, I realize that you probably mean that 40 days from now, you'll be taking your tenth cruise, lifetime ;)

My wife and I are taking a Royal Caribbean cruise in January, on the Oasis of the Seas. Should be a blast!

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread :)

Haha, yea my words and punctuation aren't always correct either, i think i fixed the post to read better. We usually go through Carnival because it seems to be a younger mix of people and we had a very bad experience on the one RCI cruise we took. It was prob a isolated thing but it was enough to leave a very back impression for us. We are cruising for our anniversary on Nov. 9th on the Pride with our favorite itinerary.

Edited by 2talltim

Haha, yea my words and punctuation aren't always correct either, i think i fixed the post to read better. We usually go through Carnival because it seems to be a younger mix of people and we had a very bad experience on the one RCI cruise we took. It was prob a isolated thing but it was enough to leave a very back impression for us. We are cruising for our anniversary on Nov. 9th on the Pride with our favorite itinerary.

My last cruise (this past January) was on Carnival, and we had a FANTASTIC time.  It was technically a "renewal of vows" for my wife and I, but was really our public wedding ceremony.  We had 37 people, half from the states, and half from Germany.  Everything was perfect, and i can't say enough good things about carnival (we were on the carnival dream).  It was my first cruise (not counting my deployments in the Navy!).  One of the couples from Germany had such a good time, they immediately planned another cruise when they got home, for 1 year later, and that's this cruise in January :D

My mom had mentioned she heard that carnival had a rep for being younger & funner, but hey, it's a cruise, let loose!  For the wedding, we did western Caribbean, and this time it'll be Eastern.  Cruises are my kinda vacation... Sit back, let everyone take care of me, and eat.  

My last cruise (this past January) was on Carnival, and we had a FANTASTIC time. It was technically a "renewal of vows" for my wife and I, but was really our public wedding ceremony. We had 37 people, half from the states, and half from Germany. Everything was perfect, and i can't say enough good things about carnival (we were on the carnival dream). It was my first cruise (not counting my deployments in the Navy!). One of the couples from Germany had such a good time, they immediately planned another cruise when they got home, for 1 year later, and that's this cruise in January :D

My mom had mentioned she heard that carnival had a rep for being younger & funner, but hey, it's a cruise, let loose! For the wedding, we did western Caribbean, and this time it'll be Eastern. Cruises are my kinda vacation... Sit back, let everyone take care of me, and eat.

I'll take this to PM so we're not thread jacking anymore[emoji1]