10/25 NEO to SEO and back - Last ride of the season?

Tpoppa

We are riding tomorrow.  The starting temp will be at least 15 degrees warmer than the cold-as-shit ride we did on 10/12.

Meet spot will be the Millersburg Marathon at 9a.  Wheels rolling by 9:15.

I'll be on the VFR, pace will be Med-Fast.

I will be doing a ride in SEO on Monday.  Possibly be in the Holmes/Coshocton area Saturday but will be doing a CentO to ENEO ride.  If I see you, I'll give you one of IP's signature "festival waves."

We are riding tomorrow.  The starting temp will be at least 15 degrees warmer than the cold-as-shit ride we did on 10/12.

Meet spot will be the Millersburg Marathon at 9a.  Wheels rolling by 9:15.

I'll be on the VFR, pace will be Med-Fast.

Not sure of your route down from Millersburg. Could I meet you at McConnelsville or Caldwell? Est. Time?

Brian

Great day for a ride. Great ride. Great group to ride with. Brian (B-Mac), you left 5 minutes before we arrived according to the nice lady at the gas station. Sorry we missed you.

I too am sorry. It was totally my fault. I got my times all screwed up just before leaving. The wife got spun up with coffee and kept yapping on and on about her Zumba class at 9:15 and before you know it I was out the door flying down 78 to meet at 9:15 . Got there at 9am. Old age I guess. I know you guy's had a great time. I am sure we will do it again. I am sure that Tpoppa is enjoying the VFR in the curves

I believe we were 4 minutes late to the Marathon in McConnelsville.

I like the VFR, but still getting used to it.  It takes more effort to throw it into curves compared to the CBR, but it has a lot of potential.   Previous owner put the wrong size rear tire on it (190/50, should have been a 190/55).  The steering effort should be reduced after I get the right tire on it.

BTW, I'll be selling a 190/50 Angel GT with lots of life left if anyone is interested :)