2015 National Championship Game tickets

OSUYZFR1

I have up to 6 tickets for the NC game in Dallas. OSU vs Oregon. At least 4 of them will be together but all 6 should be together. Will sell in pairs but no singles. Tickets are located in the upper level corner. I'll know exact locations once I get them Jan 7th. Looking for 650.00 OBO a ticket. Face value is 450.00 for this game. Let me know if you're interested. Go Bucks!

Your price is accually about half of the going rate. But I just can't believe the insane price people will pay to watch a football game. I love football and I love the Buckeyes, but I'll be dammed if I would pay thousands on tickets and travel to watch a 3 hour game. They talked to a guy on the news thatbsaid he has around $8000 in travel aeangments and tickets for him and his wife to go. That's nuts

but I'll be dammed if I would pay thousands on tickets and travel to watch a 3 hour game. They talked to a guy on the news thatbsaid he has around $8000 in travel aeangments and tickets for him and his wife to go. That's nuts

Right for that kinda a money one could buy, a big ass 4K Ultra HD Smart TVA shit load of booze and food, and still have enough left over to have the carpets cleaned the next day. 

Your price is accually about half of the going rate. But I just can't believe the insane price people will pay to watch a football game. I love football and I love the Buckeyes, but I'll be dammed if I would pay thousands on tickets and travel to watch a 3 hour game. They talked to a guy on the news thatbsaid he has around $8000 in travel aeangments and tickets for him and his wife to go. That's nuts

They are priced to sell but the tickets priced crazy high are for much better seats. I booked my flight mid nov using points so this trip will basically be free :)

Right for that kinda a money one could buy, a big ass 4K Ultra HD Smart TVA shit load of booze and food, and still have enough left over to have the carpets cleaned the next day. 

So you're hosting the party with a new 4K HD Smart TV, free booze, free food, and we don't have to clean up?  Sweet, can you supply a babysitter too?

I kid, I kid :)

Right for that kinda a money one could buy, a big ass 4K Ultra HD Smart TV. A shit load of booze and food, and still have enough left over to have the carpets cleaned the next day.

So you're hosting the party with a new 4K HD Smart TV, free booze, free food, and we don't have to clean up? Sweet, can you supply a babysitter too?

I kid, I kid :)

I NO KID, what time should I show up Mick...[emoji12]

you're not paying to watch the game, you're paying to tell people you were at the game 10, 20, 30 years from now.

I admit, that might seem like it's well worth $650 at some point in my life.

Bingo. Paid a premium when I went to the Sugar Bowl years ago and it's well worth the money for the experience and ability to tell eveyone I was there

If I was in a different situation, I would have been all over a set of 2 for this game

Edited by Bad324

Bingo. Paid a premium when I went to the Sugar Bowl years ago and it's well worth the money for the experience and ability to tell eveyone I was there

If I was in a different situation, I would have been all over a set of 2 for this game

Ok i get that but a brotha stll has to live with in his means.Wish i could spare the jack or it would be a great memory. But I'm sure a few of those stories the part where their "truck got repo(ed) a month later because they couldn't repay the title loan they took out to get there"...got left out. :lol: