mac250

so every forum i have been a part of (mainly bike specific, to help me rebuild my several bikes) i have been invited by a members of that forum and this,

i've watched this forum for a little while, but never actually signed up.

My name is Daniel.

I ride a 1981 Suzuki GS850GL (which i rebuilt and restored back to her former glory)

I'm now currently in the tedious process of rebuilding a 1985 Kawasaki ZX900 (ninja). i've not been big into the sport bike scene, but i'm always one to try something new.

plus, my heavy GS is a great fun, easy ride.

my dirt bikes are a great time, i love the speed, and Adrenaline, so the sport bike has tempted me for sometime now.

I've been, and am, all over central ohio, right now in pickerington/reynoldsburg area, but grew up in pataskala,

have lived in lancaster, sugar grove, and so on.

not at all sure what else to put in an introduction.

• Upvote 1

Welcome mac! 

This is a good forum with people from different parts of the biking world. Yes, most are sport bike riders but there are lots of others and it seems that all are welcome. 

Please try to visit one of the "epic" rides. There you'll get to see a range of bikes and everybody's interested in talking.Check the folder on the main page that lists Rides & Events for info on the spring ride that is still in planning. Hope to see you there!

Chris

Go here to put in your 2¢ on our annual spring ride. 

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/106670-2015-epic-ride-spring-organization-inputs/

The ride is mandatory for new members. ..........I'm joking, of course.

But, it is a chance to meet long time members and other new

members as well, from all over Ohio, and beyond.

We all have a good time.

Welcome to OR.

Glad to see you made it over here. Welcome to the forum.

yea it was only a matter of time,

some of these forums are spread out over the world, i figured i'd better jump onto one closer to home.