New to forum

ItzaME

You ride in shorts and sneakers?

+1 Had my suspicions when he mentioned he did those Rock-Hall meet ups. There is a lot of gear in the photo in general lol.

There are a lot of ATGATT riders here. I would say most of us are.

I feel like I recognize those Daytona's, have you been to the Sonic meets on Wed when it's warm out?

Edited by TimTheAzn

+1 Had my suspicions when he mentioned he did those Rock-Hall meet ups.

Aww man don't tell me we got club safety 101 up in here ha and rock-hall meet ups has nothing to do with this group.

Those dudes are a different ball game LOL

+1 Had my suspicions when he mentioned he did those Rock-Hall meet ups. There is a lot of gear in the photo in general lol.

There are a lot of ATGATT riders here. I would say most of us are.

I feel like I recognize those Daytona's, have you been to the Sonic meets on Wed when it's warm out?

Yup been there few times

Haha welcome to the madness.

Don't take us too seriously, all the people I've met from OR have been some of the nicest people I've met period.

Lol ya I gotcha I'm used to it. There's another local racing forum that has been kinda dead lately but it's filled with all the ass hats from the area haha. Gotta keep it entertaining

The reason I found this forum was through my search so you were partially right about your judgement Lol. No hard feelings though I understand where your coming from my bad for sounding like a douche for a second. I'd be down for summer rides and I think I could contribute if you guys wanted a bigger group. My family in Cleveland TN is finishing a house and I'm planning on going with 10+ buddies and loading bikes in semi/u-haul and going down to the tail of the dragon this summer. Not professionals or anything but will be cool getting to ride that road.

If you're riding from Cleveland, Tn. I suggest you check out the Lake Ocoee area for riding. Head East on 64/74 you'll have a river on the right and it's an awesome, curvy road. You can follow it all the way to North Carolina or you can take state road 315 North into the Cherokee National Forest. There's not a bad road around there and the views are all awesome.

If you're riding from Cleveland, Tn. I suggest you check out the Lake Ocoee area for riding. Head East on 64/74 you'll have a river on the right and it's an awesome, curvy road. You can follow it all the way to North Carolina or you can take state road 315 North into the Cherokee National Forest. There's not a bad road around there and the views are all awesome.

Sweet thanks for the info. I'll make sure to try to ride through there and get some pics.

You're welcome. If you go to Chatsworth, Georgia make sure to stop at Dillon's barbeque. And get the hot slaw on your sandwich. I think it's worth the trip just for one of those. You can go straight down 411 to get there.

Edited by 2fat2fly

You're welcome. If you go to Chatsworth, Georgia make sure to stop at Dillon's barbeque. And get the hot slaw on your sandwich. I think it's worth the trip just for one of those. You can go straight down 411 to get there.

Haha sounds good I will do exactly that  :hungry:

Edited by ItzaME