Hello from the Frozen North

MasterOfPupets

So I've been lurking around here for a while now, figured with the season starting in the next couple of months and my itch to ride getting worse and worse, this is a good time to register and say hello.  This will be my second season up here in the Cleveland area.  Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some of the local guys and explore some more of the good roads around Ohio.  Last year was pretty much just commuting, so I hope to get in some good miles of fun riding.

Thanks everyone.

Nice Bike!

Welcome, and please try to come to the Spring Epic Ride, May 16, starting in Zanesville.

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/106670-2015-epic-ride-spring-organization-inputs/page-6

Chris

I'm hopeful about making it down for the epic ride, but I work a LOT of weekends (not my choice) so I won't know if I can make it until much closer to the date.  Here's hoping though.  I pulled the bike out of it's storage area and into a spot in the garage I can work on it just today.  Going to start prepping it for it's first ride of the year soon.  Think the last time I pulled it out was Christmas Eve... 

Keep an eye out for posts of us going to Mid-Ohio Race Car Course.

It will give you a destination to ride and will fuel the addiction. 

Would love to meet you.

I've already seen the track days at mid-ohio.  I'm going to try and swing one this year, just don't know if it will be in the budget (new kid on the way in August.)  Plan to try though.

Here's from the day I brought her home. No mods yet besides the battery tender for the winter.

26e7108b9355802d9fbb69ddd5e4f4d1.jpg

Welcome to the OR!  Nice bike!  I have a 2004 FZ1 and love it.  If you can, try and get out to the Epic Ride in May.  Its a great way to introduce yourself and put some faces to the names from the site.