Western Ohio meetup for Spring Epic Ride 5/16/15

Helmutt

Ok folks, let's meet at Competition Accessories around 7:30am like we always do, before fueling up at the Shell station on the corner of Leffel Ln and S Limestone ( Rt72).

Competition Accessories

343 W Leffel Ln

Springfield, OH 45506

Kickstands up and hitting the eastbound I-70 pipeline @ 8am sharp. Since the new route is based in Zanesville, I'll move the midway meet point so we're not deviating from the interstate too much, but still giving some southern Ohio and Cbus area riders another collection point to hookup with an OR group. Plus give us westerners a 20-30 minute break off the dreaded slab.

We should be at the secondary meet point just before 9am.

Eastland Shell Mini Mart

2191 South Hamilton Road

Columbus, OH 43232

Plan to head back out about 9:20ish to ensure we reach the Epic Ride meet point in New Concord by 10:15-10:30am.

I'm still searching for a decent restaraunt stop in-route towards home afterwards, so if you have any idea's post them up.

Hope to see stellar weather and a large number of riders this year. The new route looks sweet and will surely be a great time had by all

It's not really for fuel, but moreso to gather more riders and get off the bikes for a bit. Slabwork sucks and is a bore, and I wanted to keep a secondary meet point to give others a chance to join us instead of riding another hour by themselves to New Concord. Are you coming up to meet us man? Would be good to see you again, even if I can manage a trip down to your place for a visit before then

Ill probably be trucking down like I did last year. But wanted to post up just in case I dont. Hellmutt Ill give  you a heads up closer to the date on my plans.

Good to hear. Hope the weather does play nice, and nothing comes up so we can do this thing.

Oh cool, if I can manage to get this ride on my schedule I'm so for going on this. I will be riding from Tipp City so Springfield will be an easy meeting place for me.

It's not really for fuel, but moreso to gather more riders and get off the bikes for a bit. Slabwork sucks and is a bore, and I wanted to keep a secondary meet point to give others a chance to join us instead of riding another hour by themselves to New Concord. Are you coming up to meet us man? Would be good to see you again, even if I can manage a trip down to your place for a visit before then

I hope to be there but it all depends on my work schedule. I'd like to see you guys too. Any time you want to stop in you're more than welcome. I figured the second stop was just a rally point, but knowing the mileage and filling up again will help you plot fuel consumption for your trip as well, that's where I was going with that.

Edited by 2fat2fly
  • Upvote 1

I'll try and be there as well, riding out of Huber Heights. Just can't decide whether it will be a Triumph day or Supermoto day.

The wife and I aren't riding sumos that day, we'll have over 500 miles logged by the time we get back home to northern Miami county - which is just too painful on a leather cladded plank.  Although sportbike seats aren't THAT much better on the tushy on a long day of riding

I hope to be there but it all depends on my work schedule. I'd like to see you guys too. Any time you want to stop in you're more than welcome. I figured the second stop was just a rally point, but knowing the mileage and filling up again will help you plot fuel consumption for your trip as well, that's where I was going with that.

I'll hit you up when I know I've got some spare time to see if we can book a visit down there - would like to see your progress with the 7R

So y'all are having a stop in columbus for some of us to meet up? I am suppose to be off that weekend so I should be able attend this year. Now that I have fixed the harness fixed that a mouse ate

Looks like we are stopping

So y'all are having a stop in columbus for some of us to meet up? I am suppose to be off that weekend so I should be able attend this year. Now that I have fixed the harness fixed that a mouse ate

Here's where we plan to stop and regroup with Cbus area riders, wont hang out too long - probably 20-30 minutes before we head out

Eastland Shell Mini Mart

2191 South Hamilton Road

Columbus, OH 43232

Here's where we plan to stop and regroup with Cbus area riders, wont hang out too long - probably 20-30 minutes before we head out

Eastland Shell Mini Mart

2191 South Hamilton Road

Columbus, OH 43232

Sounds good if all goes according to plan I should be there before 9

• 4 weeks later...

I plan on being there for sure!!!! The only reason I won't make it is if my wife's surgery on the 15th goes bad...she's having a benign tumor removed from her throat...seems like a simple procedure but he'll anything can happen i guess...If all goes well I will b there for sure...I'm super stoked about getting this ride on. I'll keep u posted chad :)

I got rained on for about 10 minutes. Does that help? lol.

Helps wash the winter dust off the bike. :D

5 weeks to go folks. Get em tuned up, serviced, maintenanced, tires, batteries, washed and waxed, whatever the bikes need to safely make this shindig!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll b there for sure!!! Wife's surgery got postponed. Looking forward to it!!! Chad and I are riding sunday if anyone is interested. Gonna take a trip through the heart of Hocking hills on rt 374. All is wecome...weather permitting of course.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...