2009 Suzuki M90 Bad fuel injector ?

bperry01

I have a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90 it has sat in my garage all winter with the battery out of the bike on a tender. I put the battery back in the bike today and now it wont start  it just cranks and cranks .. I emptied the gas and filled with new and added SEAFOAM.. still wont start.. so I replaced both spark plugs.. still nothing. so I took the right side air breather off and sprayed starting fluid into the engine and it fired... what is the problem.. could it be a bad fuel injector(s) .. or bad fuel pump?   

please help im at an end .. I know im getting somewhere because I got it to fire on starting fluid  ..

Sounds like the fuel pump either isn't priming or you don't have fuel in the lines yet. Key off, wait 10 seconds, key on and listen for a whistle or hum that lasts maybe a second or two. That's your fuel pump priming. If you don't hear it, fuel pump is either bad or unplugged. If you do hear it, cycle the ignition key several times to force-prime the fuel rail.