You're selling, we are buying!

IndMoto

The season is upon us and we are buying everything we can get our hands on. Cruisers, sport, scooter, dirt, whatever. Shoot me a message with what you have and would like to get out of it. Even better for you would be to trade it in towards an upgrade that we might have available. Either way, bring on the bikes!

Don't expect a dealer that has to flip these bikes for profit to give you top dollar people. Not shitting on you IMG just seems like some on here think your scamming by not offering much.

They are a buisness that has to make money and pay overhead, nothing more nothing less. So take what you think your bike is worth and minus at least 25% abd hope you can get them to give you that.

Like I said not dissing IMS here but this is the name of the game and sellers need to understand that.

Edited by 2talltim

Stage 3 2003 gsf1200s?

I have a stock one I can't give away. Not super interested in another one at this time. 

Don't expect a dealer that has to flip these bikes for profit to give you top dollar people. Not shitting on you IMG just seems like some on here think your scamming by not offering much.

They are a buisness that has to make money and pay overhead, nothing more nothing less. So take what you think your bike is worth and minus at least 25% abd hope you can get them to give you that.

Like I said not dissing IMS here but this is the name of the game and sellers need to understand that.

I would imagine this information is implied, but yes. We usually start around KBB trade value. More for perfect motorcycles that are ready to go. Less for not so nice pieces.

Correct, their target is people in need of a quick sale.

^^^ this. It's a lot easier to walk in our shop and walk out with a check than to post of craigslist and deal with what follows lol. We do not hold a gun to anyone's head and make you sell the bike. If we make an offer and it is not what you're looking for, no harm no foul. Definitely not a personal thing, but we do have to make some money to stay around. 

That being said, keep on sending the bikes! We do tend to give a little better quotes in person when you can bring it to us and there isn't pickup costs on our end.

Yeah a lot of people don give the bandit the credit it deserves and think they need a race replica. Bandit is honestly one of the best all a rounders there is. Hope yours sells soon so someone else can appreciate the awesomeness.

I can agree with that

• 2 weeks later...

I might bring mine by. Not looking for too much, but am wanting to go in on a Yamaha Bolt if you guys have one.

No Bolts currently, but plenty of other bikes to choose from!