Hocking Hills ride review 4/22

lemosley01

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with all the picking on the yellow kid? I dont get it, Satan is making fun of me saying (pointing out) I cant spell. And deutch bag Aaron is calling me a shit head and brings up a valid point. I still havent washed that hat yet. :dunno:

Deutch.. huh... does that mean I should by some wooden shoes ... you really cant spell for shit... :lol:

Whats with all the picking on the yellow kid? I dont get it, Satan is making fun of me saying (pointing out) I cant spell. And deutch bag Aaron is calling me a shit head and brings up a valid point. I still havent washed that hat yet. :dunno:

Deutch.. huh... does that mean I should by some wooden shoes ... you really cant spell for shit... :lol:

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT Leave me alone with the spelling I know I am a retard. Eh fuck it.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT Leave me alone with the spelling I know I am a retard. Eh fuck it.

:funnyshit: That is retarded funny!!! HAha :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NOT I hope all of you die in a fucking house fire. and I did win a spelling bee just not in the english language or in the past 13 years. I might not be the smartest in my family but I am the strongest and best looking. Does that count for something?

But still FUCK YOU ALL