Hocking Hills ride review 4/22

lemosley01

I agree Lary good day of riding with some misshaps. All I have to say is thank god Putty is ok. And Putyy hurry up and get your ass another bike so your not out of the game. See you guys soon and until then be safe.

Thanks! I'm just sore as fuck, but all in one piece and walking. I appreciate all the help you all gave. I'll be back before you know it. Now I gotta go take these Oxys I came across.

Putty, glad you are alright. I purposely didn't say anything - figured I would let you or someone else broach the subject.

Care to give the blow-by-blow?

I take it three of you got nicked by OHP? That's one of the reasons I hate running fast down open highway - too easy to be spotted or have someone call the cops on you. That or airplanes. I'm always paranoid about airplanes.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Lary good day of riding with some misshaps. All I have to say is thank god Putty is ok. And Putyy hurry up and get your ass another bike so your not out of the game. See you guys soon and until then be safe.

Thanks! I'm just sore as fuck, but all in one piece and walking. I appreciate all the help you all gave. I'll be back before you know it. Now I gotta go take these Oxys I came across.

Putty, glad you are alright. I purposely didn't say anything - figured I would let you or someone else broach the subject.

Care to give the blow-by-blow?

I take it three of you got nicked by OHP? That's one of the reasons I hate running fast down open highway - too easy to be spotted or have someone call the cops on you. That or airplanes. I'm always paranoid about airplanes.

One of two only times i ever got caught speeding was due to the airplane.

Unfortunately it was not a good day for a few of us. :(

Putty I am so thankful that you are ok!!! Thank you to those who helped him while my slow ass just sat there in complete shock!!! :eek: Don't worry he will be well taken care of to get back on the streets.

Well, I felt bad for not making it. My dumb ass was still drunk when I woke up at 1p. I was fucking blitzed Saturday night. Glad everyone at least made it home okay and with all their limbs. Sorry to hear about the jailtime, tickets, and messed up bike.

Unfortunately it was not a good day for a few of us. :(

Putty I am so thankful that you are ok!!! Thank you to those who helped him while my slow ass just sat there in complete shock!!! :eek: Don't worry he will be well taken care of to get back on the streets.

Putty is lucky to have you. He is in good hands with you.

Sorry the day ended the way it did too. Sucks. The beginning and all the way up to the end of the ride was good.

Well, I felt bad for not making it. My dumb ass was still drunk when I woke up at 1p. I was fucking blitzed Saturday night. Glad everyone at least made it home okay and with all their limbs. Sorry to hear about the jailtime, tickets, and messed up bike.

Hey Satan you remember me and Ben having to cary you to your car and then in your house. That was a great night.

Hey Satan you remember me and Ben having to cary you to your car and then in your house. That was a great night.

Nope. I don't remember much past 1:30 except for wanting to sleep outside on the concrete.

One of two only times i ever got caught speeding was due to the airplane.

2 of 3 times I gotten tickets in the past year have been by airplane. None on the bike yet though.

2 years ago I got trapped by a helicopter, 135 in a 65 :nono::nono: No wreckless op. tho. Military I.D. still comes in Handy. 150 for the speeding ticket.

lemosley: think nothing of the fuel. nice to meet u

it was AWESOME meeting so many nice riders. great mix of people. I had an absolute blast! putty, hope u feel better soon.

I'm current trying to get my girl to purchase a bike so she join in on all the fun too.

can't wait for the next ride.

i saw all of you on 33E at around noonish i think. I was coming back from a wild nite at OU. sucks about the people pitchin bikes this weekend. talked to Maverick today, sounds like a good time other than the slides off the pavement.

Red/Blk gix 600

She's usually riding in front of the guy who's on the Blue/Blk gix 750 :banana:

Yea, and I hear that guy is usually bent over in front of Bubba :dunno:

What and now yota is getting lippy.. :wtf: If I would have had clean mirrors this weekend, maybe i would have been able to figure out where you were.. Ducati, Duck.. no difference.. both waddle and are slow as hell..