West Chester ride tonight?

siebsey

Alright, I have a friend that's going to meet me at Union Center, probably no Hillsboro runs tonight.

730 for interested parties.

Hillsboro as in Hillsboro Ohio? If so that is where I grew up, some damn good riding around there for sure.

Where do you live in West chsster? I think I have seen you riding before if your FZ6 is blue?

Depends on the year, I have a friend with a lighter blue 05 fz6 and I have a dark blue 08. I usually ride with a red jacket unless I'm riding 2 up in which case I'm wearing a giant gray one.

I live near Pisgah if you're familiar but go to Miami Oxford so I ride through hamiltuckey fairly often.

Depends on the year, I have a friend with a lighter blue 05 fz6 and I have a dark blue 08. I usually ride with a red jacket unless I'm riding 2 up in which case I'm wearing a giant gray one.

I live near Pisgah if you're familiar but go to Miami Oxford so I ride through hamiltuckey fairly often.

Gotcha, was signed in a wrong account for some reason when I posted.

But I've seen a dark blue fz6 in and out of my apartment complex a few times, LakotaLake, but could've been someone else, don't remember jacket color..

Next time you and your buddy get out for a local ride post up again and I'll probably meet up with ya.

Edited by claine650