Ladies Only Garage Party! May 9th

HM Motorsports

:)  I'm curious about the turnout.  If anyone goes, let us know!

Sometimes ladies feel intimidated by guys (that they perceive to be more knowledgeable) hanging out correcting them... this is a nice idea.  Idk if those kinds of ladies are necessarily here on OR, but I know they exist!! 

• Upvote 1

:)  I'm curious about the turnout.  If anyone goes, let us know!

Sometimes ladies feel intimidated by guys (that they perceive to be more knowledgeable) hanging out correcting them... this is a nice idea.  Idk if those kinds of ladies are necessarily here on OR, but I know they exist!!

I agree. It would be nice if they could have a clinic at all events. A lot of new riders could use the info too.

I agree. It would be nice if they could have a clinic at all events. A lot of new riders could use the info too.

Yes, I think its nice to just host help clinics in general - its certainly not just the ladies that need help lol.  I learned everything I know from random people and youtube, but I'm not shy to ask when I need help. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the feed back guys. It was more or less supposed to be geared towards women in general coming into the store and getting to hang out and enjoy themselves. The maintenance clinic was an add on we thought would be fun and helpful. Next time I will have a garage party for everyone !  :burnout:

Thanks again,

Conor Maguire  

Edited by HM Motorsports
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...