2 XR100's, 1 bone stock 1 setup for OMRL

Casper

I'll post pics and more info when I have some free time. Just wanted to get this up incase anyone wanted to practice this weekend and race next weekend. 

Due to the baby on the way, too many hobbies, job change, etc. it's time to start reducing the number of hobbies. This stuff has been a blast, but I like street bikes and quads more and need the space in the garage. 

I'm not sure of the model years off the top of my head, but both are the 2001-2003 model that looks like the CRF not the old XR. 

The first bike is bone stock and comes with a bill of sale. I bought it for a spare. 

The second bike is completely setup for XR100 stock and has a title. It didn't come with a title, but I went through the process with the BMV to get one. BBR front and rear springs, damn near new Bridgestone BT45 tires (one practice session on them, barely scrubbed in), powder coated frame, BBR shifter lever, 16" front wheel, geared for CRP, carb jetted, safety wired, catch can, etc. Sometimes it idles high, but that's it. 

Misc spare wheels, tires, plastics, etc included.

I was planning on pulling one of the motors and having fireman_343 rebuild so everything was fresh. Then I could swap motors with no down time. It's stupid cheap to rebuild these motors. I just don't have time with everything else going on right now. 

I'd like to get $2000 for everything. Also open to trades/partial trades. 

kinda want to buy just so i can embarrass myself further at the track, but realistic chances of me being able to stay away for days at a time are low.

GLWS LBTS BBQ

kinda want to buy just so i can embarrass myself further at the track, but realistic chances of me being able to stay away for days at a time are low.

GLWS LBTS BBQ

You're mentor, right? JB and I have never spent a night in Circleville.

should I trade a rifle for a race bike?

Yes

GLWS LBTS BBQ

You come race and go home. Only 2 races that are weekends and one is somewhat close to you in far kinda way. PIRC

Edited by MidgetTodd

6920841-1403615984268693-Quoth-the-Raven

So we should talk turkey then maybe...I have a 20" AR I built a while back. Never been fires. Stainless fluted red x heavy barrel, free float, flat top, weaver KASPA 4-15x40 optic, A2 stock, palmetto state lower, Dpms upper, bcg and parts kit (I think). It's nothing too fancy but it should hold MOA at 300 yds...but I've never shot it.