2 XR100's, 1 bone stock 1 setup for OMRL

Casper

Zero fucks given, you jerks

Sold. Hope he gets a lot more use out of them than I did.

To who?

Well he better start chiming if wants us to help get him race ready for Saturday

We better see their ass on Saturday with this bike!!!  ;)

he sold it to the guy, but then... the buyer fell into a mysterious coma and when he woke up, he couldn't remember anything.

things took a strange turn when the evil twin brother came and picked up the bikes in the now-amnesiac's place.

casper had to chase him down in a low speed foot pursuit maintaining his perfect hair cut, and when confronted, he found out the evil twin brother was a actually a sister.

and that's when he found out she was the mother of his child.... MIDGETTODDDDDDDDDDD

• Upvote 2

Why the secrecy? Selling price is often kept secret but who you sold it too?

Seems like a soap opera.

Isn't my place to say. If he wants to post about buying them then cool. I'm not a gossip queen. 

My guess is my other puesdotwin. The BlackTod. Call it hunch but suspect the elusive one himself.

I really hope so too. That will very possibly be a game changer for the top 5 in Expert.

Nope. 

Carie said you posted something on Facebook about hoping to find out who bought them so you could tell them what needs to be done to pass tech. Not sure what you're talking about since it's already passed tech 3-4 times. FYI.