2 XR100's, 1 bone stock 1 setup for OMRL

Casper

So we should talk turkey then maybe...I have a 20" AR I built a while back. Never been fires. Stainless fluted red x heavy barrel, free float, flat top, weaver KASPA 4-15x40 optic, A2 stock, palmetto state lower, Dpms upper, bcg and parts kit (I think). It's nothing too fancy but it should hold MOA at 300 yds...but I've never shot it.

Sounds like you may be in for this weekend!!!  :)

Lol Todd you really want me to come race with you huh? Maybe I should come to the track and rent one first before I go trading a fine and valuable firearm for a bike I can't use in the dirt or on the street.

just keep a spare rear wheel around and leave a knobbie on the stock 19" front wheel - then it's still useful for the dirt.

Gotta take my mom out Saturday and start trenching my yard for a french drain. And Ben hasn't even said whether or not he wants my rifle.

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you're thinking. 

Shit I didn't think firearms was an option. . I have a nice ar.. too that I might be willing to let go hum...

Firearms are always an option. And ammo.    :)

You guys have until the end of the day tomorrow to pull the trigger on these...If not i am, and will use one for a spare and the other as a rental. Consider this everyone's warning!

• Upvote 1