2 XR100's, 1 bone stock 1 setup for OMRL

Casper

yeah, I was thinking of dipping my toe in the rental game as well, but the rental would be my back up bike.  Or more likely, I would build myself a CRF as my 'new' A bike, and turn my current one into a rental/backup.

Let me know if anyone finds a top-end for sale at a reasonable price. I have a spare engine in my basement that I need to rebuild.   Unless I have a backup bike, I want to keep a backup engine around.

And I think we now need a bigger trailer since our CEO is looking to expand into rentals and back up bikes

Aren't you the one that gave me shit for not cramming my bikes into the bed of the truck because I didn't want to mess them up? And now you're saying a 6x10 enclosed trailer isn't big enough for four crf/xr100's? 

Someone will make good use of it, and I'll at least get some beer out of it. Mark my words, hater. 

Only way you get beer is if I stand at the end of the driveway and laugh at you as you to haul it to the curb and then give you a beer out of sympathy.

Only way you get beer is if I stand at the end of the driveway and laugh at you as you to haul it to the curb and then give you a beer out of sympathy.

I'll bet you a broken dishwasher that you're wrong. :lol:

Aren't you the one that gave me shit for not cramming my bikes into the bed of the truck because I didn't want to mess them up? And now you're saying a 6x10 enclosed trailer isn't big enough for four crf/xr100's?

Not with all the other stuff we put in too.

If it was a 7 wide then yes because they would go sideways. We have a lot more than just bikes in there now.

Not with all the other stuff we put in too.

If it was a 7 wide then yes because they would go sideways. We have a lot more than just bikes in there now.

You've got a truck bed also....

You've got a truck bed also....

Nope. That was the point of the trailer. I've usually got shit to do and places to stop on way home. Stays locked up in trailer so our shit doesn't get Jacobed. And no more loading and unloading, trailer is omrl dedicated. Ready to hook and roll.

• Upvote 1

everyone fills the space they have.

I used to do a full weekend on a full-sized bike with just my ranger...

Now we're rolling with the extended length sprinter, and it has only added things to our packing list...  we bring a table, extra chairs, a bigger cooler, a second (and sometimes a third) canopy, extra helmets and gloves, etc.

a locked space definitely helps with peace of mind, but loading and unloading isn't that bad.  then again, JB and our pit crew do pretty much all of that for me.

Edited by redkow97