Wayne National Forest 2015

M_Quick

May 2nd 2015 Wayne National Forest (main video)
Two 700xx's and a 660r. We ran around 70 miles of trails! No mishaps, but I almost went over the bars the 1st hour or so there. I was leading the pack high 3rd gear aprox. 35 mph. Came around a curve under the 33 bypass bridge by P1. And a drain line came loose and washed a good part of the trail out. I was going to fast to throttle up and raise the front end over, so I stabbed the breaks and the front end slid down in the ditch. I stopped but had my belly well over the bars, and was told rear tires were at least 3 ft in the air! This is not on video, it would just be a close up of the trail if it was. The 660r did require a lot of on the trail maintenance, but never stop running. 

most likely this weekend, with the son on the 200. I think looking at weather we will do Sunday, and stick to the Main corridor and the New Straitsville loop. maybe some of Camp Ohio, 

And he will PM you back on why he can't go [emoji12] [emoji38]

Snap

seriously :( omg that was once I'm sad hahahaha Saturday I took off work got a wedding to go to then back to work Sunday :( but he next two weekends I also have plans :/ I'm busy this year lol graduation party at lebanon then bow shoot weekend after with my pops. Will hook up a few times this year gents! Edited by Dying Shadow
  • Upvote 1