Decent shop for fork rebuild and revalve?

Blitz

I am planning to respring and revalve my forks. I also need to have my oil pan replaced as I have a cross threaded drain plug. Parts have been ordered from Aluminum Pony, but I didn't find out until today that they have a 2-3 week wait to get to it.

So I'm looking for a shop, or a person that doesn't have a 2-3 week wait. The closer to Columbus the better. Any suggestions?

Edited by Blitz

I'd love to have Hoblick do mine, but the logistics of getting everything to his place and me back home again, and then me to his place to pick up the bike would be difficult. I like to try to not have to ask the ol' lady for transportation, if I don't have to.

Ryan, think it's possible for you to do this all in one day while I wait? No worries if not.

Edited by Blitz

Apex cycle and salvage in springboro, about an hour away. We'd be glad to do the work for you.

you know anyone in the area that does (QUALITY) paint and body work on bikes?

"I miss America"

If you want some decent/cheap paint in cincy area, check with Ped and his brother on AFJ. Peds actually a good dude in RL, and he's doing good work for a small budget.

Other than that, we use fast Eddy's auto salon in west liberty for our customer work.

If you want some decent/cheap paint in cincy area, check with Ped and his brother on AFJ. Peds actually a good dude in RL, and he's doing good work for a small budget.

Other than that, we use fast Eddy's auto salon in west liberty for our customer work.

plan on using Ped for my track bike as soon as I get plastics. Cheap" is all that's needed. My street bike is another story. Need it fixed after someone backed into it w an SUV. Want it perfect. Will look up Fast Eddys. Tks

"I miss America"