Ducati 1199 ABS Race Bike For Sale

turnone

Hahahahahaha. Where has he been anyway? Did he get banned while

I wasn't looking? I've had him blocked for a long time now, but it still shows when he's posting, just not what he says.

No hes never been banned that I know of. No reason to be banned. He's actually really cool, you two just clearly dont get along. He was at GP Kart when we had our OMRL Banquet with his kid too I guess you just didnt see him

those look like so much fun.....someone needs to buy my yz so I have space and cash for an xr100.

This sport is growing.  I have found it to be a great way to meet past, present and future champions and all around bad ass fast guys.  Low cost.  High fun.  We race at the edge of traction more than I was ever capable of doing on big bikes.

17 bikes in XR100 Expert grid last Saturday.  Image credit to our race starter for this event, Mr. Brian Conrad.

Bikes are stock XR100/CRF100's with XR80 front wheels and two new tubes and two new tires.  Tires last a whole season even for the fast guys.

XR100 bump up class is F3.  For $45 and $10 transponder rental if you don't have your own, you could be racing four 10 lap heat races.  Two for each class.

And we have rental XR's for those who are still making the "I wish I had a bike" excuse ;).  Only another $50 or so.

OMRL%20Expert%20Stock%20XR100%205.8.15.j

No hes never been banned that I know of. No reason to be banned. He's actually really cool, you two just clearly dont get along. He was at GP Kart when we had our OMRL Banquet with his kid too I guess you just didnt see him

now that you mention it, I did see him at GP indoor, and I remember him writing a 'review' of the experience the following day.

I have no problem with Brian disagreeing with me.  I don't recall ever saying his opinion(s) was/were invalid.  Where I have taken exception is when he stops debating and starts insulting me (or my bike, or whatever) for having an opinion that is contrary to his. 

• 3 weeks later...

now that you mention it, I did see him at GP indoor, and I remember him writing a 'review' of the experience the following day.

I have no problem with Brian disagreeing with me.  I don't recall ever saying his opinion(s) was/were invalid.  Where I have taken exception is when he stops debating and starts insulting me (or my bike, or whatever) for having an opinion that is contrary to his. 

I'm actually on here once in a while - not as much.  Not worth the BS back and forth.  Never insulted you, man.  People get butt hurt all the time. 

That might be a bit of an over sell.

Thanks.  Have we ever met?  Not sure how one can say something like that without meeting the guy he refers to.

On a side note, this thing is awesome and if tuned by Chad, is crisp and a solid performer.  Great bike for whomever got it.  Sad it is in another state and not rippin the track here.  But, I can't say much with mine going to Vegas...  Racebikes go when they can - can't wait, right?  Congrats on the sale!