Saturday May 23 NEO to SEO ride: Feeler

NinjaDoc

I "might" make Amishburg sat. If this is still happening. Gotta say I'm slower on the VFR. Not use to the keeping the rpm's above the vtec power band on the curves yet.

i guess thats why u want to sacrifice one of them :p You might find your name in holy book some day for the right sacrifice

As of now there might be 2-3 rider from michigan. Will see if they really show up on the day of the ride.

I'm only coming down for the eats  :crazy:

I was telling myself  "self, you should save your tires and chain for the long trip in 3 weeks"

But I don't listen to myself.  What does he know?

Supposed to be nice Sat. Might join you Doc if that's ok

I like your alter ego thinking Dan...hope to see you there.

I "might" make Amishburg sat. If this is still happening. Gotta say I'm slower on the VFR. Not use to the keeping the rpm's above the vtec power band on the curves yet.

once u keep it above 7K its a different bike. I just hope i dont break down and cry when i see and hear a VFR :D

Dont worry about pace, it wont be mach retard. Just fun speed. Cant do that much speed and drain energy since the ride back will finish us off.

I'm only coming down for the eats  :crazy:

haha nice to see you around here as well, we might not get enough time for a proper sit down :D but i will sure try to stop some place on our way back to get some stretch and good food.

I was telling myself  "self, you should save your tires and chain for the long trip in 3 weeks"

But I don't listen to myself.  What does he know?

Supposed to be nice Sat. Might join you Doc if that's ok

It will be great to ride with you. Wont be a long ride as we will only be doing about 150-200 proper twisty section. And wont be tear down torque run u had with jschaf. so tires will be happy.

cool...maybe I'll hit up CSC in Massy on the way home for a free buzz and some chow at his Birthday bash...

Crazy Skull...offer still stand?

Sure. Should still be some grub left. wife bought $250 worth of liquor yesterday and I'm filling 4 coolers with beer tomorrow so we should be good on booze til maybe 10pm. The margaritas always run out first....

We did not make it far out of Millersburg on 83 south before someone went down. I did not really know anyone so I can't tell you who it was. It was not ninjadoc. Bike was not rideable (missing front wheel?). Rider was awake with no visably broken bones. He had on gear. I was in the rear a good turn or two away with a few other riders and a car or two in front of me. A lady that had been passed by some of our group a few miles back was there and yelling. Just a bad day for all involved. I rolled out. If someone in the know can put up an update on his condition that would be nice. Hope he is ok. Safe ride home for everyone else.

Andrei

Edited by Dre

He got airlifted to Akron general. I am heading there now. Will update soon. Should have told him not to come. Kinda new rider with hardly 2k on him in USA. He was kind of persistent and confident that he is gonna be okay in this ride. Should have just said NO .. Man this guilt gonna be hard to let go

He got airlifted to Akron general. I am heading there now. Will update soon. Should have told him not to come. Kinda new rider with hardly 2k on him in USA. He was kind of persistent and confident that he is gonna be okay in this ride. Should have just said NO .. Man this guilt gonna be hard to let go

I am pm'ing you my phone number. I am 20 min. North of akron right by turnpike. You can stay at my house if you need to.

I heard from dizzledan that the guy just target fixated in a easy turn and rode right down into the ditch. Sad that a rookie mistake like that cost this guy his bike and it sounds like a great deal of pain. Hope he recovers 100%. Nivin, you can't hold yourself responsible for this guy's actions, he chose to ride.

He is doing well, looks like small crack in one neck vertebra, non displaced and some ligament damage in pelvis. Still waiting to hear from neurosurgeon if it's just gonna be soft collar or some procedure. His friends on their way from michigan.

Tonic, Ty for the offer. I will have to head back as I am working tomorrow :( I will stick around some more time until I know what their plan for him is. If just observation I am going to head back before too late.

I should have told him to go to the back, at that time when I saw him pull in front of the line I was like should I embarrass him by sending to back or just trust him. I was going to wait till we get to the good stuff and see if he was struggling to ask him to go to the back. Well hindsight is best I guess.

Sorry for ruining the day for many, just met couple of new guys from OR and was turning out to be a good day.