East coast trip

grindle

Ugh the traffic and the BIG CITIES, but have fun and stay safe! You would likely enjoy yourself more by exploring Upstate NY and heading into Vermont, the roads and scenery is just fabulous.

Edited by Pokey

Enjoy!

Give me a beep when you pass the US-50/7th street exit on 77 south in Parkersburg WV. 

Oh, and watch out for the fracking trucks getting on and off at the exits.

Chris

Have a great time! But seriously...be careful in the New York/Jersey/DC Metro areas. Be aggressive and almost predatory with your riding.

Edit...you're not going through DC I see. Your route looks pretty relaxing actually.

Edited by C-bus

Is that the Freeborns beside the Blue Ridge Parkway? If so, how are the accommodations? I eat there when passing through on the BRP, but I have never stayed. I will be passing through there in a little over a week, and we need somewhere to stay if it is raining. Motorcycle camping in the rain is no fun.

Enjoy the trip & stay safe!

Well back home and back to work..all went well no major issues only things like over sleeping and hotel that you counted on closing down..but that's what makes interesting over 1980 miles and a lot of good memory's

• Upvote 1