California, here I come!

natedogg624

Well even though I'm not even in Ohio anymore, I've stayed connected to OR through both my personal account and my time with Riders Discount.  But, I'm turning the chapter and will be moving to Huntington Beach in California in about two weeks to pursue a new opportunity marketing within the motorsports industry.  I'm really excited (and nervous) about this move and can't wait to see what's in store!  

I'll check in from time to time and definitely can't wait to read about your long winter while I'm on the beach.  

xhQZGBN.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks!  Yea, I'll be working at Acorn Woods Communications based in Huntington Beach. They specialize in marketing for the motorsports industry, so I'll be working with companies such as AIMExpo, Long Beach BMW Motorcycles, Schuberth, MotoQuest, and the Why We Ride film just to name a few.  

I lived in Torrance, North of Huntington Beach. Pick where you live wisely, commutes to work can take a lot of time out of your life. A 20 mile trip on Highway 1 can be 30 minutes, or easily over an hour in rush hour.

You can find apartment rentals as low as 800 bucks, but the nicer stuff will be 1100 and up. There's two universities nearby, you might check those areas. Or... sharing an apartment is common in California. You might ask around at work first for advice and see what happens.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_rent/house,condo,apartment_duplex,townhouse_type/1-_beds/paymenta_sort/33.783142,-117.889309,33.601752,-118.150921_rect/11_zm/

And you need to get in contact with these guys: South Cal Sportbike Forum

Edited by ReconRat