Bike Week Sandusky

ACSmith

Now that looks like a fun route...I bet it is beautiful there for riding and camping!  Will be checking this out for sure...maybe something for the Fall season.

Now now ...I like to ride fast and drag a knee but if that's not only way to ride sometimes its nice to see some beautifully sites that your going to miss if all you do is ride like your on a track

(Gotta stop at a bar every 25 miles, chug a beer and watch some hag pull out her long boobies.)

Stopping every once in awhile to hit a bar (even though I won't drink while riding) is okay but I'll pass on the hag pulling out her boobies.... :facepalm: 

(.I like to ride fast and drag a knee but if that's not only way to ride sometimes its nice to see some beautifully sites that your going to miss if all you do is ride like your on a track)

Grindle got to agree with you I like to ride nice and easy taking in the sights and stopping at anything that looks interesting. 

Any ways back to Ohio bike week ..you should go downtown usually some good bands and a lot of Harley and cruiser gear..you and your husband well enjoy it..not mention the death wall and some stunt riders

We live 15 minutes away from Sandusky... went down and stopped at a few places we hang out last Friday night...probably will be downtown or fairgrounds this weekend for some of the bands.  Wanted to do some of the rides that they have had but weather did not cooperate this past weekend.